anybody know of this new true heroes plane?

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
so anyway, browsing another site and read that there is a new true heroes plane, with a 34 inch wingspan. I can't think of anything it could be, with the nickname/nato name with shark(or anything similar). The only thing I could really think of was the kamov KA-50 blackshark, and thats a helo.

by superion of hisstank:
Have you seen the new True Heroes plane? The $40 one? I can't remember what it is called, something about a Shark and it has a 34" wingspan. The box is probably bigger than the ROC Pitt box. If TRU can carry that, I don't see why they can't carry large Joe items.

discuss

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
34" wingspan? I.. can't even begin to guess.

A C-130? That seems really big for a True Heroes playset, unless it's replacing that Missile-hauler thing.

I wouldn't think its a c-130 since the guy said the name was something with/about a shark :confused:
The C-130's names are:hercules, super hercules, spectre/spooky, commando solo, rivet rider, compass call, combat king, combat king 2, combat talon, combat spear/dragon spear, combat shadow, combat shadow 2. I had no idea the spec ops had so many versions and designations. I only knew half of those.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well (A) it's from Hisstank, and (B) he said "something about a shark" which could be FIN, teeth, who knows what, and (C) he didn't take pictures.. so I am guessing half his information, off the bat, is incorrect.

Going with the normal true heroes scale, anything that big would have to be something HUGE in real life.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Off topic kinda but...

TRUE FUCKING HEROES gets a modernized HMMWV and an EOD suit-wearing fucker??!!

I hate this hobby.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011

Even troop trucks now!!

Yeah for sure, the detail isn't there.. but they put in the time and effort to make such things, things we're destined to never have.

looks at pickelhaube

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011

Too small.

Dreaming.

Never though you'd be dreaming about a disfigured osprey. I think it'd take a little convincing(only a little though) for me to get one, and thats from a joe collector that loves aviation :D

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
don't forget your last sentance is an eddieism ;)
After thinking about it, I guess I would get one or two of theose opsreys, it'd just take some work to get t to my standards. I'd prolly scratch an interior, would add clear styrene for windows and would remove/fill in the handle. Too bad the fuselage and wings are stubby, it could look so much better if it didn't have the chap mei syndrome

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I hate this moment of not knowing. I'm not very patient if there is something that could be very cool(although it could be a turd too)

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I find it hard to believe the entirety of the internets has no knowledge of this plane (Even Chap Mei fansites). Usually stuff shows up overseas first.

As for the naming convention, sometimes they go with real names, sometimes they don't, it's a crapshoot. I wouldn't put too much notice into the Shark name.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, I find it hard to believe the entirety of the internets has no knowledge of this plane (Even Chap Mei fansites). Usually stuff shows up overseas first.

As for the naming convention, sometimes they go with real names, sometimes they don't, it's a crapshoot. I wouldn't put too much notice into the Shark name.

good point, didn't think about that. I'm used to the reality aspect of things, but they do comonly give things different names(skycrane for example, they called it something else). Also, this doesn't have to be a chap mei product, it could also be a motormax(Everytime I type that I type motorworks instead:rolleyes: Doh!) who made the f-22 and longbow apache

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
after thinking about it, it can't be the glider, the dude said it was $40

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
^I don't think that'd be it. I saw one of those like 2 weeks ago. This guy said 34 inch wingspan, not 35, as well as it was $40. Who knows at this point though

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
heres what was said:

Nope, not it(refering to glider)

phew! I was like, damn that thing sucks do you know what kind of plane it was?

I don't know planes but it was something like AB - 15 or 115 maybe, Shark I think. I have tried TRU's site, Google, Amazon, and Ebay but can't find it. Looks like a bomber perhaps?

I wonder if its a B-2?

Negative, this thing has props

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
BTW I have no reason to belive it is the tu-95 other than it has props and looks like a bomber. I'd buy the shit outta them if it is the bear, but it probably isn't. I hope it is.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
nah, I'm done with the tank. I just lurk...like a stalker. I hope its not the widow though.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
I know, I know. But the tupolev would be bad ass! I was thinking of scratchbuilding a 74 inch one for my collection...too big

heres the latest word:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi
True Heroes F-22 Raptor Jet - Grey - Toys R Us - Toys "R" Us
this it

No, they've had that one for awhile. This one was new and it was $39.99.

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
Thanks! I now know how MW felt with HTS, I been f5ing ht for awhile now :)

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
heres the latest greatest:
Neither but getting closer. This one is more rounded

sounds like we may be getting jay-jay the jet plane for 1/18 figures :) I'm assuming by more round its like the sea knight and osprey, shrunk in lenght but not height?