April banner theme - Negotiations

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
April's banner theme will be one that has a scene where negotiations are being made. This can be a lot of things. From political powers sitting at a table discussing things to a hostage situation that someone is trying to talk the kidnappers down.

Here is the rub, there has to be a short dio story to go with it. When you post your entry please attach a link to the story.

Any questions feel free to ask.

6StringMercenary

The Unwashed
Feb 24, 2014
Texas
As a new member, though I can't vote until I hit 15 posts, would it still be ok to submit an entry that conforms to the rules? I'd rather not jump in and make a whole bunch of posts for the sake of being able to vote, but rather build them up as I'm able to submit good content worth sharing. Looking around has been helpful to find appropriate spots, so if I can start with this I'd really enjoy it. Thanks!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
As a new member, though I can't vote until I hit 15 posts, would it still be ok to submit an entry that conforms to the rules? I'd rather not jump in and make a whole bunch of posts for the sake of being able to vote, but rather build them up as I'm able to submit good content worth sharing. Looking around has been helpful to find appropriate spots, so if I can start with this I'd really enjoy it. Thanks!

You can enter. Just make a post that follows the months rules and then a mod will approve it to go on the boards. That forum is set up so that any entry needs approval so if you do not see yours go on the sidebar right away then one of the staff will get it done so it does.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

You can enter. Just make a post that follows the months rules and then a mod will approve it to go on the boards. That forum is set up so that any entry needs approval so if you do not see yours go on the sidebar right away then one of the staff will get it done so it does.

This^^

and Yes!

6StringMercenary

The Unwashed
Feb 24, 2014
Texas
Thanks for the quick responses, I've been working on it hoping to get it ready in time. Very inspired by the other two so far. Should be able to complete this evening and upload, looking forward to it for sure!