Casting requests for Tofujesse

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not so much a request as a question. Would it be possible to shrink this if it's really soft plastic?

I saw him on the peg today and wouldn't mind having it for my Prof. X-based figures. The thing was it looked like it was made of soft plastic, the kind that might rot over time.

Guess I'll need to poke it through the bubble and see if it is or not.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
It may be tricky but I think I have a 1:18 scale jacket that look almost like that. It is being molded up in the next couple weeks

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data/500/medium/IMG_27754.JPG

Not so much a request as a question. Would it be possible to shrink this if it's really soft plastic?

I saw him on the peg today and wouldn't mind having it for my Prof. X-based figures. The thing was it looked like it was made of soft plastic, the kind that might rot over time.

Guess I'll need to poke it through the bubble and see if it is or not.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Ever try Joe arms and legs? Specifically the 5-pack Lady Jaye arms and the ROC Hawk arms (the non gloved ones). Those LJ arms were only used on the 5-pack LJ and the Night Force LJ, both figures are too valuable to chop up for those great generic female arms. And that Hawk is the only figure in the entire modern line that has bare lower arms and no gloves on, but again the figure is too valuable to chop up.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Umm, Joe Colton has bare arms and no gloves....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

You making skinny lil' Private Joker customs? Anyhoo, the issues with casting arms has been discussed before.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI

You making skinny lil' Private Joker customs? Anyhoo, the issues with casting arms has been discussed before.

I'm picky. Plus I've never seen a Joe Colton in stores. I have an idea on how to cast the arms. I'll experiment with it next week.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Lamprey/Aqua Viper Officer vest.

The parachute from the Joe Con Hit and Run.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I want the Lampreys one in green for, umm, I forgot...a Joe, with a machete...a boonie hat...a swampy guy...ummmm...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The Muskrat vest and Bazooka trooper vests are my biggest wants at the moment. I really want to mod a 30th trooper helmet to add the Bazooka Troop webbing so I can replace all those off-color turds with new versions.

Is it possible to... Upsize or embiggen the Rock n Roll bullet belts for a larger torso? I know you can shrink, but enlarging may lose detail.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
The Muskrat vest and Bazooka trooper vests are my biggest wants at the moment. I really want to mod a 30th trooper helmet to add the Bazooka Troop webbing so I can replace all those off-color turds with new versions.

Is it possible to... Upsize or embiggen the Rock n Roll bullet belts for a larger torso? I know you can shrink, but enlarging may lose detail.

I can enlarge parts but I'm limited on how much it can be enlarged. Is this Bazooka trooper vest?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 11

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was going through my old junk figures and found a few interesting bits:

Which brings me to the question, anyone want that tramp's head shrunk and cast? I could probably dig out an Asia Carrera ( ;) :D) one, as well as some other ones, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Those aren't Revoltech hands, pardner.

These are a bit on the large side, so they might be better for mid-range MU bucks. Snake Eyes was the first Joe I pulled out that had wrist holes large enough to take the pegs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fei Yen from Virtual On.

Really odd articulation on her, and FRA-GEE-LAY!