Cobra Island security

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
In my Joe verse Cobra is a genuine threat not the buffoonish clowns from Sunbow. This is how they deal with tresspassers!!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Night Adder needs to let the dogs out! Maul that mo' fo'!! Good to see Cobra isn't a bunch of misfiring pussies.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I took some heat for letting Duke win that knife fight a while ago ( Just trying to throw the Joe fans a bone) so I'm on a big Cobra kick now. And in a lot of dios ppl just recreate the old cartoon. I say F that!! The Joes are the best of the best; why would you send them to kick ass on a bunch of d-bags the boy scouts could handle?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I bet Recondo wouldn't have been take out like that if he wasn't forever doomed to stare at his own feet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
the backdrop looks really good snake...the lighting on the figs woulda looked a bit better toned down to match the dark of night in the backdrop...or maybe even one of those blue lightbulbs to match the night color too!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Finally got some blood! This is my first time using and there will be more!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
the backdrop looks really good snake...the lighting on the figs woulda looked a bit better toned down to match the dark of night in the backdrop...or maybe even one of those blue lightbulbs to match the night color too!

True but the lighting was very tricky on this. And I don't have any help. I had to hold the light and snap the pic. I did get some shadow and.... well it didn't fool you. Its OK though there will be other pics. I was going to have Cobra Flint rescue them but I gotta stay on my Cobra kick.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Snake, do you have a timer on your camera? That helps as I to often hold a lamp to the dio, plus it gets rid of the tiny blur from the trigger finger on the button.

those cobra troopers better not be bafoons defending a thing like that. Duke may be getting old letting his guard down like that. Probably in awe of that thing and didn't hear anyone coming.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I don't actually think Night Adder would be all that sneaky but he looks so good kicking ass. No timer that I'm aware of, I know what I want for Christmas now.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You know....., I don't think I've ever had Cobra or the bad guys out right win in any dio. May have to think about that one.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
You know....., I don't think I've ever had Cobra or the bad guys out right win in any dio. May have to think about that one.

The Nazis lost the war but put up one hell of a fight.