Corps ATK

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
More of a repaint than a custom, but here it is anyway. Hope you likey.

I think it's a more plausible "real world" vehicle than the POC Vamp (which I also like), but the rear gun emplacement and the exposed engine are just silly. The suicide doors are pretty cool though.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Works for me.

Might angle the dried mud a bit more. Slightly too uniform in it's placement.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
much better than the stock ugly yellow fake tan bullshit. I don't understand why Lanard doesn't use some of their older vehicles, they're so much better.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
It looks so mush better in green...I have been tempted to get another and paint it black for Cobra...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
looks good fled...love your dust at the bottom....noticed that on your other rides too in one of your dios...whats your technique for applying it?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's it, I have to buy one, after I re-up here of course.

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
That is a great piece of work you have done with that vehicle. As you mention the name "corps" in the title I suppose that it happens to be a vehicle from the manufacturer Lanard. I will also try to find one because this car seems to be very appropriate for customization.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Thanks for the feedback, guys.

looks good fled...love your dust at the bottom....noticed that on your other rides too in one of your dios...whats your technique for applying it?
I used full-strength Citadel acrylics ("Kombat Khaki" and "Graveyard Earth"), applied with a stiff, short-bristled brush in a stippling, scrubbing motion.

That is a great piece of work you have done with that vehicle. As you mention the name "corps" in the title I suppose that it happens to be a vehicle from the manufacturer Lanard. I will also try to find one because this car seems to be very appropriate for customization.
Yes, it's a Lanard vehicle.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
that looks awesome. I have 2 that I have been debating on what to do with. This helps give me some direction.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Spectacular! its better than the POC vamp for me! made a review of this years ago but I love what you did :)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
All right I got one today. Thanks Fled I skipped eating today.

I think I'm going to keep mine tan for my Whiskey Desert Ambush team. I took those silly weapons off as well as the 2 orange & yellow blobs of paint.

What to do, hmmmm. That molded engine thing on the hood sucks. Wish it popped off by no such luck. Wondering how to hide it without having something stick up off the hood to high.

This is going to be fun.