CrotchKnockerX's Custom Games Entry

CrotchKnockerX

Cobra Tinkerer
Sep 7, 2013
Jacksonville Florida USA
Banzai-Tron's Motto: "Transformation for obscurity is cowardice."

No one is quite sure what Banzai-Tron is anymore. Believed to be the only Transformer to have shed his Alternate mode just by will. Even though he still relies on a spark, believes he is no longer a Transformer but the next tier in his evolution as a robotic samurai.

Banzai-tron has always been in the businesses of selling the parts of the unfortunate ones that have fallen before him. Takes great pride in his skill of dismantling with surgical precision but Still enjoys seeing the damage his Ion Cleaver can do. Not everyone he dismantles is for profit, some are for practice. He is Always improving his technique at Crystaluction,(the art of knowing the weak points in the body ).

The fact Banzai-Tron no longer transforms, he still capable of mass-shifting (the ability to change size Depending on the surroundings) with a light amount of shape shifting ability. Possibly do to him never using Nucleon, (The Action Master Fuel source). Also has superb structural integrity, increased strength and speed.

Banzai-Tron has no friends. Believes friends can be messier than dismantling a human but has formed an alliance with Razor-Sharp for Eons. Razor-Sharp has more modes than a Cybertronain Warrior Shank. Always finding ways to be more sufficient at tearing down whatever Banzai-Tron puts in front of him.

Learning about the "CUSTOM GAMES CONTEST" and that there was a big profit to be made from the sell and trade of organic parts, both made their way to Earth and now has affiliation with Cobra and their crossover with some of the Decepticons.

Banzai-Tron has felt the presents of Bludgeon's Spark here on Earth where he is highly anticipating a nice friendly sparing session. Problem is Banzai-Tron has no idea what friendly means!

Side Note: Do to rules in the Custom Games, Razor-Sharp's spark has been removed and stored in a spark chamber, where Banzai-Tron is now in control of his mechanical corpse with an experimental Earth technology called... Bluetooth.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Fantastic Bio!

I really enjoy this entry! I do recommend maybe trying to update the post with some clearer photos as that may be a deciding factor with voters.

I'm adding you to the official entry list right now!

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
I don't remember seeing that stand in the one I got from Hasbro toy shop, but I haven't put the vehicles together yet...just got the figures out

CrotchKnockerX

Cobra Tinkerer
Sep 7, 2013
Jacksonville Florida USA
I don't remember seeing that stand in the one I got from Hasbro toy shop, but I haven't put the vehicles together yet...just got the figures out
Stand is custom made me! so dont get pissed at Hasbro when you dont find yours.
I took the insignia of a Transformer. It was the helicopter guy from Armada dont remember the name. Lucky for me it was the right size.