Custom 30th Stinger

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
So just my version of the famously repeated Stinger custom using a Ninja Combat Cruiser. I went with a worn look for the finish. I wanted it to look like it had really been to hell and back.

I have a small group of Cobras with it that are in progress and will be part of a Night Ops or Plague Troopers team. Kind of Cobra Black Ops if you will. Black being the theme, the stinger seemed like a good match for their theme and smash and grab operations.

Feedback welcome and appreciated. I haven't made my mind up yet on stickers. Discreet operations would require no markings but then Stinger stickers give it an old school feel to. Let me know your thoughts.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Oh, as for stickers. Last year I would have said to plaster it with the Cobra Logo. Now, I would say not to so you can use it in all variety of dio-pictures. That way if you want it to be non-Cobra or even non-Joe altogether for a picture you can.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Love it... painting one up myself as we speak. Hoping to get another one for under $10 later this week.