Custom POC thundermachine

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
With the release of the 7 pack noks I made a nice lil addition .. be gentle guys this is my first time using styrene .. actually this IS my first custom vehicle

Thats about as far of a wip that I got ....

Last edited:

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011

The front end roll cage isnt painted Im doing that asap.. bare with me fellas!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm digging it. TM was my favorite vehicle as a kid. Show some pics with figs in it when you got time.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
WELL.. Hot damn!!! Thank you guys .. Any flaws you guys see pleeaaassseee let me know !!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's really not bad at all. I've nits to pick with it, but that's because I'm a dick.

Really would like to see someone build one of these off an actual 1:18 Pontiac Trans Am.

xxxx

Artist.In.Residence.
Apr 13, 2011
england
I'm digging it. TM was my favorite vehicle as a kid. Show some pics with figs in it when you got time.
it was one of my favourite vehicles too...until my dipshit brother knocked it off a shelve in his drunken stupor and broke it,but to be fair he did pay for another.

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
I didn't want to be rude and start up another thread and eat up web space so ill post up my final product right up in here! .. There we go .. thats nice!!!

Eddie .. Is this what you were talking about? in front of the radiator? I might fill it with something .. well see .. IM one of those if i don't leave it alone ill FUBAR it all up! So if its mediocre then I feel i did a good job .

Now I opted to leave the stickers out since it gave it a kid like feel to it ...

Done

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dude! That is a gem!

That's a Museum piece right there.

Digging the blurryness effect to the first shot.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
thats awesome!...dig the mud and rust...and definitely no dumba$$ stickers...

i was actually talking about something going OVER the front wheels

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I like the rust too, nice detailing! I have to agree with Ed too on the no stickers comment, it actually looks better that way!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That is a major improvement on the original. Completely like some Mad Max vehicle. The details look real good on it. The rust adds a realism you just can't get on a Hasbro vehicle. Just needs a Cold Slither Zarana at the wheel.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I love it. Only nit is that I miss the second minigun from the original. Overkill? Of course, but could you imagine the carnage of two of those babies cutting through pretty much anything unlucky enough to end up in front of it?

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Heres the final shots of the grill and tires all purrtied up ....

and here are some figures to go with it for size comparison.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
That is great! But the factory 'Noks don't look "gritty" enough compared to the rest of the pic. :D

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
That is great! But the factory 'Noks don't look "gritty" enough compared to the rest of the pic. :D

:( I know man but those are the only ones I have .. I thought about modding them but havnt a clue where to start .. the arms . legs and heads are FUBAR.. At least to my minimal customizing skills .....

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
:( I know man but those are the only ones I have .. I thought about modding them but havnt a clue where to start .. the arms . legs and heads are FUBAR.. At least to my minimal customizing skills .....

You can do all that to what once was a VAMP...you can mod figures. Just give it a try!:D