DarkWynter's Custom Games Entry

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
King Rex was born of a savage world......a world of constant battle.....a world of magic and super science. Breed to bring death to all who oppose him, Rex is the ultimate fighting machine.

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Rex is equipped with two laser cannons, two missile batteries, several vehicle sized weapon arrays, and a scorpion tail attachment.

Note: Dwarven battle mage shown for scale. Rex often carries his demi-human battle mages into combat because sometimes he feels like lasers are overkill. That's right, his accessories include magic throwing dwarves. Roooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hah!...too cool!...I love the added leather like pads you have him on his shins...and the canons on his sides so remind me of the missile pods that would drop down from under Airwolf...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Damn!

He's going to be tough to bring down. I'll add you to the official entries soon.

Ppfffftttt......I know a mech that will drop that thing back to the stone age! :D

That is pretty effin' cool though. Dinosaurs shooting missiles and lasers is +100 interwebz.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Harness the Power! Dino-Riders! Loved that show!

That thing is a beast...literally. Great job!

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
Ive got to know....Whats behind the door?
Also you need to make a custom "Pooper Trooper"
anyway..nice job

The door opens into a hanger where his spaceship is parked.

Pooper troopers might be needed since his lasers/repair nanobots draw power from gamma radiation...... I have a feeling he might need a big green poo cleaned up soon.......:trollface: