Diorama of a house blown up and sh*t

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry guys couldnt think of a catchy title ... heres a dio im still working on please all feedback is welcome .. really .. It is .... Thank you

Ill post more as i progress .. Its hard to play Dio builder with 3 kids and two angry chihuahuas!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Can I come over and play? That is a sweet building, any chance of a tutorial?

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Its pretty much everything Mandingo Rex states in his tutorial only difference is the terrain is goop or goo .. whatever they make terrains out of ill post it up later on .. i gotta go rooster tail the toilet!

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Amazing work bro! it even has cabinet and wood torn up! Real cool and cruel job :)

What materials did you use? :)

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
can't wait to see you make more Dios with this. great work.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow, I saw pieces like this when I was in the HobbyBunler today that sell for $125 or more! Sweet work

Cobraoner

Enlisted
Apr 20, 2011
Amazing work bro! it even has cabinet and wood torn up! Real cool and cruel job :)

What materials did you use? :)
Daniel i used this insulation foam from Lowes and home depot. Its fairly cheap 14 for a giant sheet 4 ft x8 ft.

can't wait to see you make more Dios with this. great work.

Im gonna keep working on this one

Dude it looks terrible. Ill send you my address so I dispose of it for you.
Seriously that thing is freakin awesome
On its way ... lol

Wow, I saw pieces like this when I was in the HobbyBunler today that sell for $125 or more! Sweet work

Whoah .. nice .. although this thing is literally 3ft x 3ft and about a foot and half tall. its pretty monstrous Thank you guys ill be doing a few more in time but for now im gonna mess with this one a bit more .. It doesnt feel right to me .. im person its awesome but it lacks something .. maybe a back drop ?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Looks great! I'd love to complete a full setup instead of modular units, but I just don't have the space. I like how you've assembled the whole building, and have all the extra debris. Can't wait to see the pics you shoot with it.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The only things I would suggest have already been mentioned on the tank, overall I think you did a wonderfull job!

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Not sure if I replied yet, but if I didn't, Great job!
Boy, I could sure use a city block worth of those.

I think I will do that once I get my display room mostly done. I've got 3 ft by 6 ft. shelves in my bedroom that is for my extra/rare stuff I won't let get broken in the chaos of the other room that would be perfect for a whole street.