Dreadnok Prospect: Axel Grease

The BLAY

CANUCK
Jun 19, 2011
Toronto
I participated in a contest to create a Dreadnok Prospect and here is what I churned out. Axel Grease!

here is his bio:

Axel Grease ha always been a whiz with anything automotive. He naively thought that he could make his fortune working as a mechanic for one of the big corporations. After a few years of little to no raises, and seeing how much the government was ripping him off he became disillusioned with the 9-5 lifestyle and went rogue. He tried to stick it to the man by destroying corporate chain store-fronts and committing petty larceny. He caught the attention of Dreadnoks members Monekywrench and Road Pig and was brought in under probationary status. As a hazing ritual, Road Pig took Axel Grease out and had him tattooed with a similar anarchy symbol, only on his chest instead. Axel Grease has carved a niche for himself as the Nok's mechanic. Thrasher likes having another motor-head around to talk shop. Axel Grease is no slouch in combat either, in fact he's so resourceful he can usually fashion a deadly weapon out of just about anything

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
looks pretty good...i like the head you used, though i dont recognize it...nice work on the chest tat too...really, all the parts came together well, the boots/guaards and arm combo are great...very Mad Max-y, which is always how i viewed the 'noks...

one thing i miss though is the standard Dreadnok blue jeans :D

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
That looks awesome! I like the tire-on-a-chain weapon, and I like the bio.

I hope you'll eventually make a filecard of him.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Totally diggin' your original character here! The crazy tire and chain weapon is in the spirit of the 'Noks and completes the custom. Excellent job!