End of Days

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Fantastic episode, love the customs you've made- they're gritty and fit the scenario of zombie apocalypse imo. LMFAO @ sleaze ball Gary!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Haha whereas I'm posting stories with near enough no boundaries... or at least I push the boundaries without crossing the proverbial line and I also clearly state my diocom is 'parental advisory' and 'not for everyone'.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just got caught up on the last few.

What a shoot out! It's prolly fucked up but my favorite scene was when the little girl got mauled by the Zombie Viper lol. Fucking Cobra just shooting anything that moves. WTF?!?!

I really hope LJ makes it out of this. Kinda pulling for her now after what happened to Flint.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
that was a great episode! the dios were amazing! Really liked the "direction" in this one! the angles of the pics were great!
looking forward to the next one!

I wanted to have the dead rise, and the infected turn. But some random person that locks him/her self away in a bunker shouldn't turn if they're not exposed in some way. So the infection due to exposure was my answer.

MW, Did you not like the ending?
The only other way I was going was to have Gun-Ho get offed and LJ and Repeater escape. And I wasn't ready to lose Gung-Ho just yet (no matter how much my son hates him because of his accent. LOL)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I liked it. It was setup good. I wasn't expecting it at all. LJ is now my favorite character in the story. I'm rooting for her!

Here was the death of Lady Jaye (that I decided not to use because I don't want all dudes.)
She's in bed with Flint. they're fooling around. Flint starts kissing her neck, her belly, then lower. She's moaning. Then it starts hurting. She wakes up to a zombie eating her intestines. Repeater hears her screaming and has to shoot the zombie then her.
BUT I didn't go that route.
May use it with another character though.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Damn!!!

What a way to go. You should flip it. Have a infested chick go down on a dude and somebody comes in and offs them both. Maybe at a Gentleman's Club :D