Fallout Bobbleheads!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Not sure if anyone cares, but the bobbleheads from Fallout are being made by Gaming Heads, and the 1st series has 7 out of the 20 available in game:

http://vaultboy.gamingheads.com/newsletters/13c70daf247944fe3add32218f914c75a6.html

I've never cared for bobbleheads, but I've wanted these since Fallout 3. Hopefully, they release the remaining 13.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
That is awesome! I would love to get an old metal cabinet and tweak it to look like the stand in the Megaton house

or something similar

I've already been thinking about building a display similar to the one in Tenpenny Tower, or at least the shelves.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
This is an expensive set though, so either you have to fork it out, or play like the game and get the ones you really want (Avoiding the deathclaw sanctuary was my priority for awhile).

I really wish they'd make a new one, and much better than Vegas for sure. I've played and complete all the DLC. I still go to the mothership to get alienware since 1, they are powerful and 2 they make money.

As for the bobbleheads, I ALWAYS forget to get the one in redrock before it blows up. I've gotten it once, but all the other times I play, I forget it.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
You have the Tenpenny one? You sick bastard! That is... unless you helped Ghouls, then I will reform my statement.

What can I say? I wanted the nice digs :D

And heck no, I didn't help the ghouls out! Rotten flesh in my nice pad... That ain't happening.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
That was such a fun game. I do hope they make another Fallout game soon.

I'm definitely getting these bobbleheads.