G.I.Eddies Custom Games entry

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
HULK

Weaknesses...he has none...to date there is no limit to the peaks his strength can reach...The Hulk is classified as having planet destroyer level superpowers...hurting him is incredibly hard or near impossible and he has accelerated healing on top of that, so any damage caused to Hulk, will quickly be remedied...plus his level of invulnerability increase along with his strength as he gets angrier...at his higher levels of anger he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you...you just have to be near him because along with his power boosts, the angrier he gets the more gamma radiation he gives off...

Hulks weapons of choice are his fists, but any nearby object can be used to great effect...the only defensive measure he chooses to utilize is a hunk of kryptonite slung around his neck by a vibranium chain...

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It will probably only be noticeable to the most diehard MU fan, but Hulk here has lower arms from the first MU Hulk

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
It will probably only be noticeable to the most diehard MU fan, but Hulk here has lower arms from the first MU Hulk

Part of the reason I never ended up buying an MU Hulk is that none of them had the parts and colours I wanted, and I didn't feel like customizing one myself. And if I did, it wouldn't have looked as good as what you did here.

Digging the necklace. You should've made a red cape-like rag that could hang from the fingers of his left hand!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A red rag would've been awesome!...dang it!...a tattered up piece like on the death of Supes cover...

As for painting, I hate it because it's so time consuming...waiting for coats to dry...mixing the perfect colors, cleaning brushes...ugh...

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
A red rag would've been awesome!...dang it!...a tattered up piece like on the death of Supes cover...

As for painting, I hate it because it's so time consuming...waiting for coats to dry...mixing the perfect colors, cleaning brushes...ugh...

I've be en told my customs are pretty good, but my brushes are f'ing dirty as hell.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

"HULK SLIP ON COW PATTY! RAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!"

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
oh damn, there goes the planet!! Looks like he has been kicking someone's ass already! I should have entered Superman for a possible match of the century!

I would go with Doomsday, since he doesn't really die and isn't weak to the kryptonite necklace.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't think Juggernaut is in the same league as the Hulk, especially in a protracted engagement.

Doomsday, as I understand it, becomes immune from causes of "death" after they're inflicted, so he will effectively become immortal. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

That fight would become almost like a perpetual motion machine that would eventually destroy the world. :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I don't think Juggernaut is in the same league as the Hulk, especially in a protracted engagement.

Doomsday, as I understand it, becomes immune from causes of "death" after they're inflicted, so he will effectively become immortal. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

That fight would become almost like a perpetual motion machine that would eventually destroy the world. :D

I brought Juggernaut up b/c in the comics, from what I've read, Juggernaut has come out on top more than the Hulk in their fights with one another. Don't get me wrong, I think the Hulk is superior to Juggernaut, but from some reason, writers at Marvel haven't seen it that way.

That's my understanding of Doomsday as well. It would definitely be an awesome battle.