G.I. Joe Classified Series (1:12)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
So, while I typically avoid Tarjay for the most part, where I happen to be, the options are rather limited. So I found myself at a very large Target and this is what I ran across:
View attachment 16552
Over 2 dozen trash panda Flints, a couple green Dustys and a couple classic Fireflys for $7.50 each. I grabbed a FF to get the sub gun for Shockwave and to finish out my “ultimate” Firefly.

They also had a few each of PP Trouble Bubble, Copperhead and Vipra (who thought it was a good idea to make her before Jinx anyway?) at regular price. I don’t think I’d buy any one of those, even when they inevitably go on clearance in a couple months.

While I have no love for Tarjay, they must be realizing by now that the got sold a bill of goods on the TF/PP exclusives. I suppose that, among other reasons, they earned that with previously awful handling of their exclusives.

But if anyone has a weird affection for the lamest figs in the line to date (or has found some way to scavenge their parts for better customs), check your clearance aisles at your local Targets.
That's some cheap fodder! You passed up a $7 Dusty that only needs a vest and cap to make Skidmark?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderDan19

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Man, the classic Firefly is a pretty nice figure! Given the choice at the beginning, I’d probably have gone with this one. That said, now that I’m fairly confident dismantling figures, I’ll be taking the best of this one and my currently heavily modified CI version to make my ultimate version. I’m kind of psyched to see how he comes out.

Reactions: nacho

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Like an idiot, I got excited and glued the hat to the hair before primering/painting. Such a noob. But the sailor hat hair works better than the full head of hair, as it has the slight hat-hair indention that makes it look like the hat is compressing just a bit, looks way more natural than just cropping off the top hair of the full mane.

20240116_113108.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt301 and cb671

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Reveals today of renders for Doc, Jinx, Torch, Gnawgahyde, and Night Creeper. All of them look stellar. Doc looks a little too old/angry for my taste (the pink lips are throwing me off too), and Jinx has full-sleeve tats that I'll have to remove immediately, but overall, my complaints are minimal. Gnawgahyde even has a one-eyed monkey, looks like he should have been in the Indiana Jones line. And while I generally dislike the 90's Joe era AND ninjas, the Night Creepers were a solid design, and I'll have to add one or two of them to the ranks, give SE somebody to punk besides blueshirts.

I'm intentionally not mentioning the TF repaints of Tripwire and Roadblock because.... :sick:
Nor am I mentioning the DiC themed repaint wave of S7 Ultimates... :sick::sick::sick:

1706821766901.png

1706821790584.png

1706821833204.png

1706821833008.png

1706821865379.png

Attachments

• 1706821807947.png
    1706821807947.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Sgt301

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
They are a good looking bunch for the most part!

I‘ll definitely pick up Doc and Torch, as they are fixtures in all Joe media and are pretty well done. I’m not convinced about Jinx. They’ve gone the traditional ninja route minus the puffy sleeves from the 80’s version. I was hoping for a more modernized look, like the one from Retaliation, but maybe a little more black and red, rather than bumble bee. I might consider picking her up on sale for my daughter.

While Gnawgahide looks fairly well designed and outfitted in his own right, I’ll be passing on all the Dreadnoks past Monkeywrench, as they have no nostalgia draw for me. I also have no interest in the Night Creepers, so that’s a pass for me. I’m guessing those TF repaints will be shelf warming at Target in the near future.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I figured jinx would be right up your alley, update-wise. No puffy sleeves, no slippers. Heck even I don't mind this look, minus the tats. What does a modernized Jinx look like in your world? (you know, besides the fact that all ninjas beyond SE&SS should be thrown into a volcano)

I look at those TF repaints, and I can't find anything redeeming about them. I can't add a vest and get a Skidmark or do some kind of part swap with the normal deco to make an ultimate version. Even at clearance prices, I can't see them doing anything but filling my bins. Unless I decided to be a TF completist or something, they're a hard pass.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, you are right that my general disinterest in ninjas is likely painting my pickiness. I always liked SE because he was commando first and ninja second. I liked SS v.2 because he at least had that compound bow so he could take out enemies from some range rather than having to dodge 20 or so bullets to get within katana, nunchuck or throwing star range. Other than that I haven’t much use for ninjas or Samurai on the modern battlefield. Bullets and guided explosives beat swords and nunchucks 99% of the time.

Looking back, Retaliation Jinx wasn’t quite as “comandoed” out (zero guns included) as a figure as I remembered. I think I was combining in some elements of the others released around that time. Basically though, I’d prefer something more like this, but with her classic red instead of yellow:
1706979476637.jpeg

Essentially this, but with a masked head option and without the goofy blindfold (notice the sub gun), sans the brown and yellow entirely. Preference would be heavy black with red accents:
1706980042643.jpeg
That I’d pick up at preorder. I may still end up with the current version, but it’d have to win me over in person. And you know she’ll get a gun if she‘s to fight alongside SE and Scarlett. 😆

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
No, she ugly! 😝 Gotta have the jumpsuit look over that flowy ninja-esque garb. Like this:
1707015046467.jpeg

I‘m digging the darker red too!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I gave up on Helix. The initial interest died off once the actual figure hit the shelves. But the outfit might have been a reasonable base if they went the parts reuse route, minus the rolled sleeves, buckles and corset. So no Girl Power Rangers for me. Don’t give H’bro any ideas though… 😆

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
USPS tracking says it did, but I haven’t gotten back to the office since getting back on the continent. I should have it on Monday. Can’t wait!

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
The Doc figure is one I’m interested in because of the stretcher. I’m thinking it would be cool to upgrade my 1/12 Willys RC Jeep into a medical transport. I’m okay with that angry/serious face because I never met but one happy army medic and he was probably smoking weed at the time.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
With special thanks to nacho, I present "battle ready" Shipwreck:
Shippy.jpg
His head sits a little high because Hasbro can't manage to standardize neck balls between figures :rolleyes:. It took some exacto trimming and pliers to get the head to seat.

Here's a higher angle. He looks even better in person:
Shippy2.jpg

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I have still been able to keep myself from collecting this non-1:18 filth!! :)
What?! No self-respecting Joe collector has been able to resist all this 1:12 goodness.

I must admit, I have not touched a 1:18 figure in years aside from collecting what few came out from the WM retro line and the short-lived o-ring revival from pulse that put out a net.... ten figures? But now that I am close to having my work studio setup, I'm probably going to bring the bulk of my 25th/ROC/POC/50th collection here where it might get some photo love.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I have still been able to keep myself from collecting this non-1:18 filth!! :)
You're missing out, brother! It's really the only think keeping Joe afloat right now. That is unless you can settle for a Transformers crossover with a tired repro of an old O-ringer once a year or so. Or maybe a couple mini-McFarlane comic figs?

Unfortunately, the 25th, et al ran its course for the foreseeable for 1:18th-ish Joe figs. Seems like now all the regular and popular offerings are going big. Have you seen the Super 7s? Super cartoon accurate, if you've got the budget for them. At least they tend to go on sale before the next wave drops.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Don't forget that S7 is also getting back into the O-ring game. I have a lot of hope that they'll be making toony/comic-y versions of ARAH characters that we never got in toy form or that have always been in desperate need of an update because of poor head sculpts, like any of the (ugly) females, Duke, derpy Storm Shadow, Cobra Officer/Trooper, etc.

I'm imagining something like the mid-2000s comic book line where they updated ARAH o-ring figures like Firefly and most of the O13 and gave us guys we never had like Kwinn and the Oktober Guard. Those are still some of the most sought-after figures of the last 30+ years.

I don't think the market will support straight-up reissues for $20 like Pulse tried to do, but if S7 gives us the versions we always wanted that match the OG media, basically ReAction with ARAH articulation, then I think Joe fandom will shell out. I count myself in that boat.

.... because what I need is a 3rd scale/line of Joes to collect. Joe, Joe-related accessories, and dio parts (mostly for Joe) are taking up a vast majority of my toy/collecting budget anymore. I get less and less 3P-TFs, SW, ML, DC etc. Even my comic spending is down. All because Joe is having a second/third golden age.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I've been able to stay mostly toy-free for a couple years now, outside a few random things that look "cool" so I am okay with the lack of releases.. A few Joytoy things got me to bite, but even that has been mostly weird or warhammer.

I just don't have any nostalgia connection to 1:12 and the size reminds me of dolls so somehow it just never clicked but that's okay.

Some of the stuff seems cool and the Hiss set was neat!

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Happy for those that like them, but the 6” stuff never appealed to me because I like 1 scale, like to mix & match different IPs
& most of all I absolute hate the idea of re-buying the stuff I already have .

plus it’s a lot harder to make diorama in a larger scale where details really start to matter.

• Fire
Reactions: Sgt301 and NSA

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I didn't lose my love of 1:18th... I just gained a greater appreciation for 1:12th. But it was easy for me, as I'd been collecting marvel legends since about '07... so I always had a foot in both camps.

I love the detail of 1:12, but the vehicles are a problem. I have the Haslab HISS, and I still haven't opened the box. But the figures are incredible. 12" figures with cloth outfits... THOSE are dolls to me. 6" is still an action figure. It's hard to look at the 1:12 toy photography on instagram and not be blown away. I want to get that good... eventually.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'll PO all of them, because I'm such a mark for these. I mean, Gnawgahyde is dumb, but you can't have too many Dreadnoks, and come on, he comes with an angry monkey with an eyepatch. If that's not funny, I don't know what is. My only complaint is that he uses the shitty w1 Gung-Ho buck with the future-boots and weird single kneepad. I've hated that figure design since day-1, and it's not getting any better with age. The silver lining is that they're using it on a background character, not someone more prominent. Using this POS buck is probably why we get new parts for someone else, so that's a tradeoff I can stomach.

The Night Creeper is one of the better designs out of the 90s, much like Range Viper. Not gonna army-build him or anything, but 2-3 isn't out of the question.

Doc and Torch are automatic, of course. Doc looks sufficiently modernized while still being instantly recognizable as Doc. Plus, I always liked the khaki outfit so much more than Lifeline's red "Turn me into an example of a war crime" duds.

I still find it odd that Jinx has more tats than Torch. WTF. Not that I can't remove them immediately, and it won't stop me from picking her up, but it's either a very strange design choice or a sad commentary on our times that the heroine has more tattoos than the evil biker arsonist.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I think the main problem for me with Gnawgahyde (cool eye patch monkey notwithstanding) and Night Creeper (also Range Viper) is that they came too late in the original run for me. I was already well on my way out as GnH dropped and fully out before the other two, so I never owned them and so have no nostalgia pulling me to buy them. And, the weirder they are, the less likely I am to pick them up now.

As for the Dreadnoks overall, I absolutely have to have the original three. I still remember finding all three on pegs back in the day at Service Merchandise (remember those?) on a day when I had the cash to get them. They became staples for me, always showing up to disrupt things, especially after I got the Thunder Machine. The only other Dreadnok to get regular use for me was Monkeywrench, so I'll probably pick him up when he drops, assuming he's reasonably well done. I never took to any of the later ones, despite owning a couple more, and really got annoyed by OP Road Pig from the comics, so he'll be an easy pass for me.

Doc is definitely the superior medic and always will be, and gets a ton of nostalgia from me. Lifeline might be worthy as a high viz rescue guy dangling from the Tomahawk if we ever get one of those, but he'd be an absolute liability on an actual battlefield with all that red and white. I had him back in the day, but he'd have to be way different now for me to even consider.

Yeah, I'm still torn on Jinx. I like her better than the original puffy sleeved version, but wish she had even a smidge more feminine look. Yes, I know the short hair is reminiscent of the cartoon movie *spits* version. I was much more fond of the Retaliation movie version with the pony tail. She projected tough, but at least looked like she might prefer men. And yeah, the tats don't do her any favors and kind of scream psycho ninja. Gonna have to make an in person call on that one I think.

A lot more images:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I get it. I never had Gnawgahyde, Night Creeper, or Range-Viper as a kid either, like you, well before my time ('89 was my final year of collecting ARAH the first time around), but all three were in the comic, so I was aware of them even if I didn't own the toys.

But when I got back into Joe during the VvV and DTC eras (most of which have not aged well), I thought they were cool looking and added the more modern versions to my "new era" collection.

Not really counting the Zartan family siblings here, the main three plus Monkeywrench are the most critical Dreadnoks, no doubt. Thrasher is a bit of a twit who causes trouble, and RoadPig and Zanzibar add odd dimensions to an already colorful crowd. Gnawgahyde is just more of the same. Those guys are better than nothing, assuming you want your "gang" to have more than four members. While I like having the expanded roster, the main four are going to get all the action, good and bad. Gnawgahyde can hang in the jungle to stalk lesser Joes like Bazooka and Big Ben. And when the main 'Noks are away, somebody's gotta watch the gas station / backwoods shack in the swamps of .... (checks notes)... New Jersey? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So true! I guess I had more of a band (Cold Slither for the win!) than a gang. I remember buying Zanzibar, but never really finding a way to use him for much, and kind of regretting the purchase. I'm honestly not sure if I ever owned Road Pig or not. I might have just played with my cousin's fig a couple times, or if I did have him, it was after I stopped doing much playing with the figs.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Some new coverage:

I wouldn't call them disappointing, but I don't see myself re-buying the Eel or Snow Serpent. While I would have liked to get SS for the regular fig price, I don't remotely see enough new (rifle?) to justify replacing the one I have already given a more retro-accurate AK already. I don't see anything new with the Eel and I already have the retro speargun so I'm good there.

Beachhead... Hmmm. He may get me. Not as a pre-order, but I'd be hard pressed to not give in if I see him at the store. I like the BH I have now, but yeah, he might get me. He was such a great fig back in the day...

As cool as it is, I don't see me getting the Ferret either. I just don't have a good place for the vehicles. It won't be long until I will have to make a decision about taking some more of the figs I have home as it is.

Also interesting:

While they didn't bite the hand, you gotta wonder how much of their recent drag is from leftover Disney/Marvel garbage that didn't sell because the tie in movies sucked/tanked.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Ah, I never saw them as a band. Cold Slither was a funny one-off episode, but just that. The biker gang structure worked better in my head. But I can see where a four-member "band" wouldn't appreciate all the new additions.

I think Gnawgahyde was the first 'Nok that I didn't own originally. But yeah I agree, Zanzibar was indeed kind of a dud... but I always looked at those figures as people to battle the dud Joes, as there were plenty of those too, especially some of the vehicle drivers. Tollbooth, Crankcase, Cross Country, Steam-Roller, Backstop... somebody had to kill those guys so my real Joes could be extra motivated to end Cobra.

I even have a soft spot for the '04 collector's club Joecon set with the Dreadnok wannabes, the "Dreadheads". Billy Bob, Joe-Bob, etc. They were all repaints of the same mold, but I liked the idea of the gang having occasional auditions for new inductees. Looking back, three of them were named Cletus, Roscoe, and Vance... so somebody at the Club had been watching Dukes of Hazzard reruns that month.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So I probably muddied the water a bit with the Cold Slither reference. I never pretended they were musicians or anything like that, more just a tighter, smaller group than a larger gang looking to induct probies or anything like that. I felt like, while clever in their own right and fully demonstrating the cultural baddie fixations of the time (Ausies and post apocalyptic goons), the later 'noks simply didn't catch my interest the way the originals did.

A lot probably had to do with the amount of media content the originals got vs. the later ones, and how well constructed, or not, their personas were.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Some new coverage:

I wouldn't call them disappointing, but I don't see myself re-buying the Eel or Snow Serpent. While I would have liked to get SS for the regular fig price, I don't remotely see enough new (rifle?) to justify replacing the one I have already given a more retro-accurate AK already. I don't see anything new with the Eel and I already have the retro speargun so I'm good there.

Beachhead... Hmmm. He may get me. Not as a pre-order, but I'd be hard pressed to not give in if I see him at the store. I like the BH I have now, but yeah, he might get me. He was such a great fig back in the day...

As cool as it is, I don't see me getting the Ferret either. I just don't have a good place for the vehicles. It won't be long until I will have to make a decision about taking some more of the figs I have home as it is.

Also interesting:

While they didn't bite the hand, you gotta wonder how much of their recent drag is from leftover Disney/Marvel garbage that didn't sell because the tie in movies sucked/tanked.
The Eel... I'm only getting one to keep carded, but there isn't enough difference to bother adding any to my shelf ranks.

The Snow Serpent... I might get one or two to open, let the brighter colors be the officers or something. Definitely don't need a bunch though.

Beachhead, yeah I'll get one, as he looks a lot more ARAH than the cobra island release.

And the Ferret is cool. It's a small vehicle, and I love that the driver is in gray... clearly meant to complement the driver that will come with the inevitable Stinger (VAMP-repaint). They even hinted today in the stream that the SMS might be able to be towed by something other than the HISS. I suspect we'll get a Stinger before the end of the year.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
As for Hasbro's financials... I don't worry about Joe too much. Sure, they might have to scale back on the number of accessories or something to cut costs, but in my head, they'll always have to do far worse to Marvel Legends and Star Wars because those have license fees on top of them. I could see Hasbro letting those licenses go, in all honesty. Hasbro got the idea that every SW figure had to be a D+ tie-in or Lando, that's it. Same handful of SW figures have been there for months. Same with Marvel Legends... why bother if the stores have no interest in carrying them?

The truth is, other than Transformers, hasbro doesn't dominate the blue aisle nearly as much as it used to. SW gets four pegs, Marvel gets four pegs, GI Joe gets two pegs for retro Lady Jaye... and the rest of the aisle is like three different MOTU lines (I can't even keep track), Pokemon, WWE, weird japanese video game tie-in stuff, minecraft tie-ins, Godzilla... heck, even McFarlane's DC Multiverse stuff gets like six-to-eight linear feet at WM, way more than it can possibly justify sales-wise.

But Joe in general has to cost less to produce being an in-house IP. I don't see anything bad happening to it. But IF they simply produced what has been announced and then said, that's it, we're done... I think I'd accept that. Sure, I'd be pissed that there are still half of the O13 left and cool guys like Sci-Fi and Blowtorch, but they've covered the basics very well and given us a ton of characters, a ton of parts for custom fodder, and overall exceeded my expectations after getting away from the video game aesthetics.

Plus, let's not forget that Joe is licensing to other companies as well, like Hiya and Super7. And that's pure gravy, no effort on Hasbro's part.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Oh, and name-only reveals of SAW Viper, Frag Viper, and Dialtone.

Dialtone is automatic, assuming it's the male version, none of that IDW gender swap nonsense.

The two vipers illustrate the best and the worst of hasbro's imagination when it comes to Cobra. SAW viper is a heavy gunner, makes sense in almost any tactical squad, looks great DESPITE being pink, and on top of that, they have great stories about a specific SAW viper that killed a ton of Joes and made himself into a legend. He's an automatic buy.

Frag viper is a guy in an orange-ish-brown jumpsuit that throws grenades with some kind of shot-put claw device. This is not a military specialty. Grenade throwing should not require a special group of troopers. Any goon can throw a grenade. And there are no stories of specific frag vipers who have done anything special. No one screams, "Oh no, it's those guys who throw stuff!" This is a complete waste of a troop and should never exist.

• Haha

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I got my Doc and Torch pre-ordered on Amazon. I had the usual search issues on my work PC getting most of them to show up. 🤷‍♂️ Fortunately, none of these are exclusives or anything, so nothing was trying to go out of stock. And, luckily, I scored an AMZ gift card this morning to cover half the cost, so I'm a happy panda for today.

I'm warming to Jinx, but will still make myself buy her in person, or discounted, if I do. I could see myself buying a few more figs from recent waves if I see them at good enough prices. Heck, I've even been tempted to get a Croc Master when I saw him for less than a regular fig. I'd definitely jump on the 60th figs for reg fig price or lower, and might do a couple of the retros if I catch them lower than regular.

While I don't see another Ollie's event on the horizon, I could definitely see a few of the recent waves dropping at least somewhat with the glut of product on the way this year.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
For me, Dialtone will completely depend on how they handle the technology changes since the original. I have no need for the other two, unless they somehow make them irresistibly awesome (SAW certainly has potential there, and Frag could benefit heavily from a semi-auto grenade launcher vs the cesta). The only other Vipers I'd like to see done are a Night-Viper and a (heavily subdued) HEAT Viper.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I got my Doc and Torch pre-ordered on Amazon. I had the usual search issues on my work PC getting most of them to show up. 🤷‍♂️ Fortunately, none of these are exclusives or anything, so nothing was trying to go out of stock. And, luckily, I scored an AMZ gift card this morning to cover half the cost, so I'm a happy panda for today.

I'm warming to Jinx, but will still make myself buy her in person, or discounted, if I do. I could see myself buying a few more figs from recent waves if I see them at good enough prices. Heck, I've even been tempted to get a Croc Master when I saw him for less than a regular fig. I'd definitely jump on the 60th figs for reg fig price or lower, and might do a couple of the retros if I catch them lower than regular.

While I don't see another Ollie's event on the horizon, I could definitely see a few of the recent waves dropping at least somewhat with the glut of product on the way this year.

I hear you. Classified is putting out a lot of great stuff. Even the stuff without a lot of nostalgia pull is worth picking up at discounted rates. When any of them get sub-20 or especially sub-15, where else on the market can you find something that fun for less?

I managed to PO the 60th troopers (two divers and one soldier) when BBTS mistakenly first put them up with "regular" pricing. They almost immediately corrected the price of the figures but did not retroactively change the orders that slipped through. So I'm hoping to get those for non-deluxe rates.

While I buy two of most figures (one to open, one to keep minty), I've resisted the temptation to double up on any deluxe (except Snow Job) at regular price. If/when they get cheap enough, I might buy another Croc master, Scrap Iron, Tripwire, Metal-head, or Mutt. But the value proposition of many of those just isn't there despite having lots of accessories. I get one of each because they're mostly '82-'87 characters that seem somewhat essential, but I can't make myself pony up full price for the spare.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
For me, Dialtone will completely depend on how they handle the technology changes since the original. I have no need for the other two, unless they somehow make them irresistibly awesome (SAW certainly has potential there, and Frag could benefit heavily from a semi-auto grenade launcher vs the cesta). The only other Vipers I'd like to see done are a Night-Viper and a (heavily subdued) HEAT Viper.
I love SAW Viper, even if they make him hot Barbie pink. He was so insane in the comics, I couldn't pass him up. In the DTC era, they put out a good SAW that was mostly brown and black, with just a hint of the pink, and it looked great, so I'd be fine if classified went that route.

Night-Viper is almost a given, same with Jungle Viper given how popular those were in the POC days. And HEAT Viper, despite being a neon sign, had a cool design. I wouldn't mind getting some pilots/drivers like Strato-Viper, Motor-Viper, and Star Viper too.

That being said, there are entirely too many flavors of viper. I don't need Laser Viper (despite having made one for my Plague troops), Toxo-Viper, Secto-Viper, Hydro-Viper, Track-Viper, Rock-Viper, Sludge-Viper, Flak-Viper, Ninja-Viper, Nitro-Viper, Cyber-Viper, Mega-Viper, or Monstro-Viper. Just let it go hasbro, we don't need them all. Not everything deserves a specialty troop. No Light-Switch-Vipers, no Meatloaf Vipers, no Laundry Vipers.

• Haha

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, right? I was surprised when I went over to Yo Joe to see what vipers were still out there. A lot. I get it, they have slots to fill and toys to sell, but now is the chance to do a really good job on a few, not saturate the world with everything-vipers.