G.I. Kre-O, Kre-O, MegaBloks CoD and LEGO discussions

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
...I know there is a collector that works there as my brother got his Masterpiece Soundwave from that store and the guy that rang him up was like, "DUDE, YOU KNOW THESE ARE SELLING FOR $300 ON EBAY".

He sounds more like a scalper to me...

I told you guys they were by the Joes at TRU.

I checked there first...nothing...looked by kre-os...nothing...BUT the other Joe sets were in the kre-o section (by lego)...

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
It's crazy how the figures sell out instantly and the vehicles sets just sit there gathering dust. Feel like they are missing a huge opportunity here.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
No really, anyone got a link to the series two guys?!

I think it is the same one for series one...many on HT are ordering 24 at a crack and getting full sets. The TRU near me actually got some in and I was able to finish what I want for wave 2...

I already helped Eddie and picked up a BAT for him...if anyone needs help let me know and I will keep checking.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I think it is the same one for series one...many on HT are ordering 24 at a crack and getting full sets. The TRU near me actually got some in and I was able to finish what I want for wave 2...

I already helped Eddie and picked up a BAT for him...if anyone needs help let me know and I will keep checking.

I'd still like a single BAT, if anyone is able to find an extra.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Army building Bludd, eh? I have 2 Eels and 2 BATs and 2 Flash (to make Grand Slam maybe) 1 of everything else...Wave 1 I have a 3 AVs, 4 CGs and 2 Cobra troopers...

Oh yea, some extra RnR and AT leaders in case I make OG 13 customs...Snowjob in wave 2 is pretty cool too - just not sure I want to customize KREO...at this time I am just going to collect for nostalgia and keep customizing 1:18th. :D

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder

So they just didn't change the picture? If I ordered those expecting to get S2, I'd end up with a dozen S1 AT Commanders!

Seriously, it's the same online item, and they're just sending out S2 now?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
So they just didn't change the picture? If I ordered those expecting to get S2, I'd end up with a dozen S1 AT Commanders!

Seriously, it's the same online item, and they're just sending out S2 now?

That is what I understand...I found them online.

TRU has done this in the past...I got 2 Renegades SS during a BOGO sale when I ordered the SS - but pic was from Wave 1 PoC. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, that AH-6 is ace.

The inflatable boat looks like it might be NLC-sized.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I posted about these in the KREO thread the other day

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showpost.php?p=219508&postcount=265

I already have the RIB...there is over 20 pieces to build one figure...articulation better than vintage joes - bicep swivel, wrist spin, hips, knees, waist, head. The weapons are modular...

The megabloks page says zombies are coming...for those of you who like that sort of thing...

I can take pics if you are interested...

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I posted about these in the KREO thread the other day

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showpost.php?p=219508&postcount=265

I already have the RIB...there is over 20 pieces to build one figure...articulation better than vintage joes - bicep swivel, wrist spin, hips, knees, waist, head. The weapons are modular...

The megabloks page says zombies are coming...for those of you who like that sort of thing...

I can take pics if you are interested...

I'd appreciate it if you did. Thanks!

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Same here, I love the Halobloks, my son has a ton of them, his way of being able to play Halo, lol... "Daddy's game", but even still, those figures, for block figures blow everything else out there, out of the water.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
1:18 Halo with the vehicle lineup they have access to is a damn gold mine and a wasted opportunity. The missed opportunity on the Peter Jackson movie is even worse. Halo is simply the best space based universe since Star Wars with infinite depth and story lines. Master Chief ain't shit compared to Noble Team and ODST.