Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ewokhunter92

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was/is a Officer only GAME that we recently wrapped up. This was hosted and ran by Wild Bill. All members of the forum get to decide the winner! Check out the Official Rules below:

Alright, This is part of the pay it forward contest thingy because I won Fogger's Perspective contest.

In this contest you will have to submit one photo depicting the scene of the crash. It can be sea, land, air, space etc themed and contain any content you desire provided it has the aftermath of an accident.
Post a thread titled "(Your user name)'s scene of the crash entry #etc."

What's in it for me section;

Prizes include the folowing
Series 1 Halo 3 Master Chief...probably worth a million dollars on Ebay.

25th Anniversary Vamp MIB

MIB 25th figs on card plus ROC city strike Snake Eyes About half of these are foil embossed international carded so they are worth a million dollars on Ebay..plus they used to belong to me so that there is worth a million dollars.

Voting will take place in an open forum pole and the winner will either be selected by the most votes, the least votes or the average vote. Also, the winner will take all. That's right, you get the big haul. Everything listed above. It's huge. So enter with whatever. The contest will only go forward with 5 or more entries so you better get all your officer friends involved.
Plus I will also give $100 bucks to each person who enters and a free set of ninja force stickers.
The deadline is when I say it is......but let's say Feb 1st but it could end sooner or later or never or in 3 hours.

Fine print;
I will not be giving $100 to each contestant. I just said that because you guys suck at participating. I reserve the right to set all this shit on fire and drive over it with my truck if you guys don't submit something. Oh and Fogger's entry has to involve feet in some way 'cause he likes that shit.....wierdo.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Voted for eddie - excellent use of the explosion and the She hulk ass clenched gonna get hit shot.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I got my vote!! I am content now. Thankyou to whoever for throwing me a Bone!

It was a toss up for me between Eddie and yours. The pose of the cop is awesome...reminds me of my Aunt's loser boyfriend. He was driving home drunk (on a license he doesn't have in a car that wasn't his) and just as he crossed over the one lane stone bridge (and I mean one lane with less than two feet on either side of the car) he lost control and wedged the car in sideways and upside down. He was pinned inside. So what to do?

Drink the remainder of the six pack and try to throw the cans through the window and off the bridge before the cops got there. He drank 4 and only one made it over the bridge...

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
NOOO EDDIE MUST NOT WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for me, please! That awesome prize pack must be mine!

Whoever votes for me - every time I bang my wife, I'll make her call out your name!