GETTIN' LUCKY!!!DIO

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey yall!!! I didnt make the May Banner Contest but this what I would have enter for fun.:proposetoast: It would have been for fun and not a photo I would submit but I had fun makein' the dio. I plan to have another dio story to go along with this pic---Im on a new shift now and have had time the past few days to work on it. Iv done some custom work to some of the MIB figures and Im now workin' on the set. Ill post pics when Im done.---RED---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
it would get awkward really fast if they head butted each other.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Isn't there a commercial for a dating website in which that (and other injuries) happen?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
With this crowd, that would have been the winner RED. :D Great shot and lighting on that one.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hah!...awesome!...they need a softer bed :D

Also, a doggie style shot would be so killer...maybe a 69...a wheel barrel...

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Thanks yall!!! Im glad yall got a kick out of it. The dio was made inside a box with the window cut out, the bed is a small box that is covered in paper, and the pillows are 2 sandbags. Thanks again.:proposetoast:---RED---

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would have voted for it also.

Red you racey bitch.

The suspense is killing me.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
lol, i'm so doing it. i'm plopping her over the arm of the couch.. she's short, so it's akward banging her from behind. last year she stopped at a job site i was working on and i brought her down to the basement and mounted her against the wall. it was tough cus she's so damn short, she's like 5'2. even when she's bent over on her knees it's tough. i never had this problem with taller chicks.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Wow, this thread is going down an unexpected path.

Get it? "Going down"? :animal:

My wife and I have height problems as well, I'm 6'4" and she's
standard female size 5'4-6"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Like doggy style, but the guy holds the girl's legs straight back, like wheelbarrow handles.
Not only that, but she/he has to walk on her/his hands...

Didn't you guys do wheelbarrow races when you were kids?...with clothes on obviously...

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
I would have tried to have done a dio like that in tribute to my girlfriend. Problem is I can't find a hoist sytem in 1:18th scale to example the one in in real life that is used to hover her 500 pounds over me so we can achieve intimacy. Awesome job Red!!!!!!!!!!!