GI Joe Renegades Coyote

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
I rarely do custom vehicles because of the size of the project and the limited amount of storage space I have, but I was recently commissioned to do a few. Here is my take on the Coyote. I have seen a few on line, but wasn't sure on how to make mine different. So, I hope I met the mark and the customer likes it. I detailed the interior bay and cab slightly to make it pop a little more than just painting it one solid color. The exterior is two-tone desert themed with a hand painted Coyote logo. Enjoy!!

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
WOW!!! Very impressive.
I am curious, what did it start out as? Sorry if it's a dumb question....I just can't place it.

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
It's an Iron Man 2 Rolling battle headquarters. You can find them at Ross and Marshalls now. I wasn't sure at first, but it's a good base vehicle that can be used for multiple customs. The only major mod I did was to close off the rear of the vehicle. There is a elevator like platform that used to go in the middle and held Ironman along with a radar dish. Since the Coyote did not really have these functions, I omitted them.

Here is a better shot of the logo. I fotgot to add it last night.

Last edited: