'H' To the Mother F...in' 'K' Ya'll!

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Here's my repaint of HK-47, who happens to be my favorite Star Wars character. The name is obviously a play on AK-47. His first appearance was in the fist KotOR and he is by far the most amusing Bioware creation I have seen as his blood lust is only rivaled by disdain for organics which he refers to as "Meatbags" Started life as an HK-50 BAD figure. Thanks for looking.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
That's awesome and I love the background on the character. The use of "Meatbags" reminds me of the cyborg from the Marvel series Nextwave.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks again. I haven't seen any other HK customs. I figure They are kind of rare and people don't want to mess with the figure once they get one. I'm hoping Sideshow will do a 12 inch of him. That would be the one 1:6th figure I would absolutely have to have. I have been a HK-47 fan since the first KotOR came out and would love to larger version of him.

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
Begrudging Praise: HK-47 would likely find this an acceptable tribute to his greatness, meatbag.

Talisman

They Call me Sonic.
Jun 15, 2012
Also, I find it deliciously meta that you made him out of an HK-50... seeing as you restore him with HK-50 parts in KotOR II.