Gearedcreations

Enlisted
Sep 12, 2013
Halo ODST: Spades

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I have a couple of the original ODST figs. Surprisingly I dont have the issues everyone talks about with the Dutch. I also love these figs becuase they can hold regular 1:18 weapons perfectly.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
That's pretty awesome. Is that the ODST helm from the avatar halo series? I wish the McF ones had articulation like that.

Lotus, The Dutch figs weren't terrible. The Rookie figs exploded like hand grenades out of the package. All of them have very weak wrists. The original ODST figs form McF had poor articulation for such a cool sculpt.

I wish they would just make 4" Halo figs. Hasbro needs to get on that shit(I know, they would screw it up and make them 5 POA or some shit like that) and it could be like a future GI JOE almost.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
The original ODSTs were awesome, but the armor got in the way of their articulation. The Rookie, yeah, his wrists sucked. It seems they fixed those problems with the harder plastic used on the joints in the latter figures though. I love the look of the Reach ODSTs, but hate the articulation.

I'm happy with McHalo figures. Leave them at that scale. Yeah, it'd make things easier, but would suck for us fans that have a hundred or so figures already. With Halo, Walking Dead, and now Assassin's Creed, I think they're fine in their own lil' 5" scale niche.

As for the custom, lol(sorry, got sidetracked), looks awesome, but a bit to slim for my tastes. Might just be the body you used, but reminds me of Forward unto Dawn and the "kids" that were all suited up and supposed to be marines.