Heartwrencher and others

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
After seeing Cloud bang out the classic Noks in sweet fashion. I decide to try my luck at a couple others and to utilize that nice SDS Zandar head.
The Zandar is my original custom, I just swapped out the head for the SDS one.
Zarana is the SDS head and torso. I took the SDS General Cam kit arms and dremiled them down to add the shoulder pads and to thin them up. I decided to paint her similar in style to the Convention Zarana from a few years back. I have yet to decide if i want to paint lipstick on Zarana.
Heartwrencher is the SDS head and torso with all other parts coming from a ROC Baroness. I decided to have her wearing pants.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Nicely done! Excellent paint apps and nice change-up on Zarana by swapping her OG colors for the Convention set that came out awhile back. Heartwrencher looks great and the hearts on her left leg look perfect, from what I can see.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Nice Job Med! I really dig all 3 of them, the Zandar stands out the most cuz I always look for classic designs. I'm not too familiar with Heartwrencher. Like CS said, those heart's appear to be perfect on her thigh