Help Needed With Russian Numbers

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey Guys I need help with the numbers of the Hind. Do you Guys want boom numbers or larger format body numbers.

I also need help with fonts or the numbers .

This is the style that come with the Trumpeter model .

This is the style I like along with the white color and I am thinkin I will make the full builds in this configuration. WITHOUT THE TAIL FLAG .

Iraqi Hinds

Please speak up ( guys who are actually buying the kit ) work is being done now so I need to know the styles you want with full fonts if possible .

FEEDBACK NEEDED ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
I like the graphics style on the Iraqi Hind. Not really wanting a national flag. That way it could 'pose' as being a Hind from various countries.

Looking forward to this is an understatement ðŸ‘￾

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Happy 4th Guys !!

I need you guys to speak up on this .

I just realized that the full spectrum of numbers will be about 40 digits . I will try to keep the numbers around 10 so you will have options .
0-1-2-3-4 x 2
The most popular seems to be the stencil style white 20 and red 23 ( look at the pics ) . The numbers are open on top and bottom .

How does this work for the rest of you ?

So far I am thinking of making the instrument dial faces as stickers . The yellow and black warning flash as a decal along with the 3 red stars ( with white ).

It depends on the price I get back from Jackson ( Lair ) on the decals.

The numbers will be stencil so you can paint them white , yellow , blue , black or red.

If you all do want the stencil style I need the font style so I can give to my graphic guy.

If I do not get feed back I will just go with what I have and you can work with what I supply.

Not trying to be a hard azz but all this takes time and effort and I only want to do it once.

So you guys need to speak up.

[/QUOTE]

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
All righty guys .

Just e-mailed from my graphic guy .

Here is what we are going with !!!

You guys who are getting the Hind give me a yay or nay