I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer...

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
... Hired to do some wet work.

I decided to make Old Solid Snake from MGS4.

Recipe:

Head: RoC Duke (one of the thinner ones with unpainted skin), sculpted Solid eye, bandanna hair and moustache
Body upper: RoC Wave 1 Snake-eyes, minor Sculpting on the back and soldiers, neck transplanted from MU Dr Strange.
Waist: Dr Strange's lower body spliced with ROC abdomen. Sculpting.
Arms: Upper belong to RoC w1 Snake-eyes, forearms from City Strike Snake-eyes and Retaliation Movie Snake-eyes Hands. Minor sculpting on upper and lower.
Legs: All MU Dr Strange, Shorten the lower legs, sculpted on the feet, knees and the straps for the Holster (PoC type)
Vest: Modified Retaliation Joe Trooper with Sculpted front and pouches from Bravo team and Retaliation Clutch's vest.
Belt: Modified Retaliation Gun Kata Roadblock, with spare Knife Sheath added on the back and painted elastic for the straps between the legs.

Cardboard Box, made in photoshop and tried to follow as much of the in-game model as possible printed onto comic card.

Bonus, Nice suit Snake.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
"Huh...what was that noise?"

As Mike Meyers would say, "You're putting the wrong emPHAsis on the wrong sylAbal."

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Well done. I didn't think it was possible to make one without constructing the soft goods from scratch but you proved me wrong.