In need of Clan McCullen Standard (coat of arms)

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Does anyone have a good scan of the Standard for Destro? I know one came with the double pack back in ROC but I no longer have a scanner so do any of you?

This is what I'm looking for but a clear, complete scan of the entire thing (wings clipped in this one)

I've got access to an embroidery machine and I'm going to make tapestries and banners for the castle Destro I'm working on but I can't get a good photo of the standard.

If you can help, let me know! :)

Last edited:

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
For a second I thought I might be able to help you but you wouldn't like the version I have. Its nowhere near as detailed as what you showed, although its pretty much the same.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
For a second I thought I might be able to help you but you wouldn't like the version I have. Its nowhere near as detailed as what you showed, although its pretty much the same.

I have plans to make small ones so even limited detail would be ok, I just need a clear picture. I'd love to see which one you have, post it if you can!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011

Damn, I looked on Generals too... not sure how I missed those. Perfect for the larger ones I have planned. Thanks!!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
these should work out nicely. I'm planning on doing some that are double sided banners (cobra on one and destro on the other) and maybe even trying to make some iron ons for smaller ones.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Hmm, any of you fella's good with photoshop? Looking at the above posted pics and needing it outlined but I can't quite get it.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Look at Joe Dios in the files section its in there but again, the one you had was much cooler looking.
Here it is, nowhere as cool as the one on the package.

Last edited:

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Look at Joe Dios in the files section its in there but again, the one you had was much cooler looking.
Here it is, nowhere as cool as the one on the package.

thats perfect for the smaller ones! Just what I was looking for!! Thanks Snakeling!!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Cool, I still think the one from the package is much better.

I agree, the one on the package is very detailed but for what the embrodiery machine will do thats a bit much for the scale I want. I am going to make some decals of the box art at some point but for the little material banners I have planned the one you found will work nicely