Joe Reduxes

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Earlier this year, I started giving a lot of the main Joe characters make-overs. Some of them were needed as it didn't seem like they would be getting new figures any time in the near future. Instead of making multiple threads, I figured I'd just post them all in one. I have a lot of text for each, so I won't be adding that, just pictures for now. if you want a part breakdown, I'll be more than happy to provide it.

Gung Ho

CWO Flint

Snake Eyes

Firefly

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
That's the first time i saw the FF painted up. Dude, he is crazy cool. I think he has taken over flint as my favorite of your reduxes. That ST head is perfect on him and the paint camo is outstanding. great choice using the Marauder rifle for him. That thing is killer. I just got one but lost the clip already. lol. Once i find it, Its getting glued.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
He's been painted in the BS thread for a while now...you just ignored it because that's how you are.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks guys. I linked the names to the threads over on Bantha Skull.

This is Stormshadow...and he's still in this state.

This is a Beachhead I worked on, but never got any further than this.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I am not too keen on that Recondo set of legs, and hate that Recondo vest, so I'm already biased against the Gung-Ho and Flint... But the others are pretty sweet.

That Firefly is really cool. I never liked the POC version, it was too space-Predator for me. But that combo of parts and the paint job is really awesome.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
FF for sure takes top spot...very cool...dig'n BH too...Gung-Ho...mmm, like MR, i don't like the vest on him, but i think its more the rainbow of colors on it...i think if you painted it all in the scheme you started, he'd be way cool...

oh, also, i had that same hood mod planned for my SS...just havent gotten around to it...loks good