Kelly's Heroes Custom Figures

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Over the past few months I have been slowly customizing some figures from one of my favorite movies Kelly's Heroes. Hope you guys enjoy seeing them.

THE GANG

KELLY

BIG JOE

ODD BALL

MORIARTY

TURK

All of these figures are a mix of parts from Ultimate Soldier, Dragon, GI Joe and Indiana Jones. Kelly's head (Clint Eastwood) was a custom head I pick up a few years ago from where I don't remember. I hand sculpted Turk's Fezz, Odd Balls "Snoopy Cap" and Moriarty's head scarf. Turks fezz has a little string tassel, but the picture was just too blurry to show. I also hand made the dog tags and Odd Ball's Iron Cross. Most have been hand painted or airbrushed by me, except the rank patches that are decals. I have just started on Odd Ball's tank and will post some photos of that when it's done. Thanks for looking.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Don't hit me with them negative waves

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Wheres Crap Game & Little Joe?

Id love to do some more figures from the movie. It's all about finding head sculpts that are close enough for me to work with. Any suggestions from you guys for head that are close to Don Rickles, Stuart Margolin or Karl-Otto Alberty. With those I could do Crap Game, Little Joe and the Tiger Commander

DarkWynter

Plastic Pimp
Mar 2, 2013
I have never seen these done before, and you did a great job with them. A fun project indeed.