Knifefight

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I'm gonna try this one more time WITH the ending, hopefully. For those who decided AV won, rude awakening lol. I have to let the good guys win from time to time.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
For those who didn't notice first time around the AV is using two knives, I knew that one in his left hand didn't show well.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
And bam AV gets it right across the eyes. This is the one that just wouldn't upload before, hence why I'm enjoying photobucket so much.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Duke couldn't beat his own meat, much less beat an AV in anything other than a dick sucking contest.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I DON'T HAVE FAKE BLOOD. I wish I did. Have to wait till Halloween and when it rolls around I WILL BE HOARDING all of it. Believe me Eddie I've almost cut or pricked myself so many times just to take it to the next level.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Bad choice I know a tanker who did this and its worse than spilling soda pop it never really dries so its all over you and whatever surface and doesn't wash off very well either, cant do it.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Well, that's because you suck as a story teller. ;) Go to HT, Joe lover, this is a Cobra establishment

I'm more Cobra than you'll ever be you just like to argue with ppl all the time. You ought to spend some time on the Tank you would fit right in there.