LBC CC update 7/22/11

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I tried editing the title of my original thread, but the change doesn't seem to stick. And without adding that there are new pictures, I don't know that anyone will look, so I started this one.

Either my camera sucks, or I suck at using it.

Decided to make the coat more of a cape, I know what I said, but he really needed something back there. The sword is from the Montezuma skeleton.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, I think it looks good, but I don't know if it's any better than the five zillion other versions out there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it needs a cohesive paint job. I think cutting up the coat to work as a cape is a pretty novel approach, and the holster as a hip baldric is pretty ingenious, too.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I think it needs a cohesive paint job. I think cutting up the coat to work as a cape is a pretty novel approach, and the holster as a hip baldric is pretty ingenious, too.

I'm open to suggestions.

i like the concept...but the helmet being shiney black is just too Darth Vader-y

Yeah, I thought that too and wondered when someone was going to point that out. If I were to paint his face shield silver, would that help? I kinda like it all black, it ties in with the glossy boots and the belts.

Last edited: