LBC: Cobra Commander

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I know, just stick with me.

This was my German air trooper I made months ago, you all might remember me posting that here. Anyway, I decided to re-purpose him as Cobra Commander. I know his helmet looks a little too flared, but once you look at him for awhile it grows on you (it did me). I was going to paint his head silver, but I dunno, looks kinda nice all shiney black.
The only other thing I'm thinking about adding is a coat from a PoC CC, the one with the red Cobra emblem on the back.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This works for me. I like how it has an old war feel to it. The helmet is pretty cool too. He just needs a Cobra symbol on his tie. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Almost have to. I have my reservations, however, that the coat will fit over the Destro torso.

Something i'll have to check.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, i think he's simply too broad-shouldered. I tried it on my Luftwaffe pilot using the Destro body.

You may get it to work if you disassemble it first, but I remain dubious.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, the CC torso is really slender.

On a related note, i love the 21st Century Ardennes open great mantel. I used for a US G.I. So nice and pliable.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jawohl!

They reused the mold with some of the DAK figures, but used a much harder plastic.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i like the arms better on the closed coat...the cuffs at the end would look great with that Destro torso...very formal looking

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i like the arms better on the closed coat...the cuffs at the end would look great with that Destro torso...very formal looking

The open coat comes with the same arms.

And i disagree. They really wouldn't go well with the Destro.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, now that I have the CC coat in hand, I don't think it will fit.

I could cut it so that the sides are more open, but then it might look more like a cape.
Can't say I'm a big fan of capes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
somehow on that blurry pic, they just arent looking the same to me...since you have the figure though, i'll take your word for it

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Either my camera sucks, or I suck at using it.

Decided to make the coat more of a cape, I know what I said, but he really needed something back there. The sword is from the Montezuma skeleton.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, I think it looks good, but I don't know if it's any better than the five zillion other versions out there.