Lego, Kre-O & Mega Bloks

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Here is my new addiction in the Halo verse (The Gremlin and the Falcon). I have the following UNSC versions of the Warthog, Mongoose, Elephant, Sparrowhawk, Hornet & Wolverine

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's a shame Toddy Mac won't likely be doing the Falcon. I would have loved to press-ganged that into Joe service.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
It's funny these little guys have more articulation than most toy lines twice there size! *looks t GL and Star Wars*

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I just started picking up LEGO stuff since I am bargain hunting (finding deals online and sets on clearance) waiting for the mighty xmas sales)

been wondering how good those HALO sets are? since there isn't many of them, and the prices are pretty cheap, I may get them but want to know the quality of them.

what's the verdict?

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
They are very good in my opinion and are compatible with the Kre-O and Lego sets. I prefer the mega bloks stuff as it is cheaper (cost wise) and has a military theme. Definitely a buy for me. That is if you can handle not getting addicted.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
The mega blocks are cheaper but not that much difference in quality. The figures are better than Lego(A sin in my world) and they do military stuff whcich is a big plus. The Halo stuff is awesome! It's tough to not getting addicted(my wife can attest) so be strong.

On a Lego addiction note, I had my collection assessed for insurance purposes and the lady looked shocked. I have $25k plus in Legos collected since '96. Yeah, it's that crazy.

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Here is my latest collection of my new addiction below. They are the UNSC Halo Mega Bloks vehicles. The Elephant (the large recovery transport battle station vehicle) alone took me 5 hours to build over the weekend.

Last edited:

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Do any of you guys have any experience withe the new TF kreo line? The mini figures look outstanding, I'd buy the sets for those alone. I just wonder about the quality of the main transformers....

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Using some codes I found online, I got the Ultra rare and rare Halo figs from series 3 blind packs as well as the complete set of Marvel Mega Bloks series 2. (active armor covenant and yellow covenant)

The walmart I went to had a brand new box of the marvel series 2 and out of the entire box, only ONE wolverine, which is the ultra rare. These details on the Marvel ones are superb! they are SUPER detailed.

I'm Happy.