Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Slowly making progress on my Call of Duty Modern Warfare Characters. I posted Captain Price a while back and now have finished Ghost from MW2. You will also see a WIP Soap McTavish in one photo. I still need to work on Frost and Burns to finish out the set as I see it. I might also work on some filler characters for a dio or some combatants to photo them with.

I am really happy with how this turned out. I look forward to hearing your feedback, positive, critical, or otherwise. Parts list at the bottom. Thanks for looking!

INSPIRATION IMAGES

CUSTOM

PARTS LIST
- Head: Steel Brigade w/custom headset and ROC Firefly goggles
- Torso and arms: RET GI Joe Trooper
- Legs: POC Jungle Duke modified
- Webgear: custom fodder from several figures
- Backpack: don't remember
- Holster: RET GI Joe Trooper with customer straps
- Rifle: RET Lady Jaye

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Dang!...that's nice!...very well done!...

The only thing (and it's small) that could've made this better was the use of the sunglasses that came with RoC Baroness...

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks guys. I had a Ghost WIP a while back and the further I got along with it the more I hated it. So one day I was playing around doing head swaps and tried the RET Joe Trooper and wha-la it gave me the scarf, the sweatshirt/pullover look and fit the head perfectly.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very cool. I don't play video games but man you nailed it

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I am totally diggin' this. The only thing for me, would be changing the SCAR for an appropriate custom M4 build - to match the refs.

Not that you have to... this looks fantastic as is. Well done!