Madam Itchy - CFW Dreadnok Mission : Prospect contest

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
This was my winning 1st place entry @ CFW - the contest was to come up w/ a prospective Nok member for a high stakes mission involvin' Zartan's son Zane - who had been captured by the Joes... for full contest backstory click the link

http://www.customfigurewars.com/content/bl4ck5h33ps-mission-prospect-madam-ithcy

Midori Ichigawa was born in Osaka, Japan. The only child of a powerful Yakuza general, she was treated & raised as if she were his son instead of his daughter. Havin' the best martial arts Masters as her instructors, the most elite weapons/firearms combat training & the greatest private education his wealth could provide - he was groomin' Midori to take over his position when his eventual retirement/death came about. She had been servin' as his personal bodyguard up until 4 years ago, when their family came under a series of attacks, orchestrated by a rival family within the Yakuza.

Fearing for his sole heir's safety - Ichigawa sent her into hidin' (despite her repeated & persistent objections). Changing her appearance & severin' all ties to her former life - finally settlin' in Miami, FL - ownin' an illegal, yet respectable high-class brothel called "Madam Itchy's", that catered to "deserving" clients includin' the occasional well payin' biker gangs. The Dreadnoks were some of her most revered & favorite customers. Her establishment was discreet, her girls were gorgeous, exotic & clean - no one EVER caused any trouble. Until, one night, a few months back...

Madam Itchy had (despite her better judgement) allowed a group of Japanese businessmen to visit, unaware that one among the group, had ties to the Yakuza - who subsequently informed the boss of the rival family, responsible for the attacks on her family back home, her current location.

2 days later, a Yakuza hit squad descended on her brothel, intent on her assassination. In the midst of a tremendous firefight, a small contingent of Noks had arrived, for their weekly appointment - Thrasher, Zandar, Ripper & Storm Rider - to be specific. When they finally had taken up positions to join the fracas, they witnessed a level of carnage that none of them could scarcely believe. Madam Itchy was movin' @ blindin' speed, takin' down one intruder after another... movin' from one target to the next... slicin' w/ a katana... pumpin' round after round...it was a beautiful ballet of blood & death.

When the smoke had dissapated, a total of 20 assassins lay dead in her wake, 13 of her ladies had holes in them - where they weren't supposed to have holes & her place of business looked like Swiss cheese. The 4 Noks were speechless, then helped her recover from the ringin' in her ears, then she explained what had just transpired - who she really was & then she came to the sudden realization - she was no longer safe here.

Zandar didn't hesitate - "You're comin' w/ us, I'll speak to my brother - after what we just saw, I know you can handle yourself well enough, but you need a place to hide & friends who can help. We could use someone w/ your skills too... it would be mutually beneficial for all involved - Zartan trusts you, so I think he'll be sympathetic to your predicament & more than receptive to what you can bring to the party."

Not knowing where else to turn, Itchy agreed & left her life for a 2nd time - Zartan had indeed agreed w/ his brother, that she needed protection & her skills would be a valueable addition & immediately granted her Recruit status. Zanya has a plan to put those skills to the test... w/ these recent "Zane" developments, she is also hopin' that Midori is an "itch" that the Joes can't scratch.

Attachments

• MadamItchy1.jpg
    MadamItchy1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
  • MadamItchy2.jpg
    MadamItchy2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
  • MadamItchy3.jpg
    MadamItchy3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 13
  • MadamItchy4.jpg
    MadamItchy4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 12

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Very interesting. I really like the body of the fig. The head is nice but I don't like the glasses. It fits in with the noks but they just seem off somehow

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Very interesting. I really like the body of the fig. The head is nice but I don't like the glasses. It fits in with the noks but they just seem off somehow

Yea - they R a tad bulky - the head was from a Naruto Japanese anime fig - so I had 2 do sumthin' to cover the huge eyes... I actually didn't think this 1 had a chance against my other 2 Nok entries... good story tho...