Votes: 32 43.8%

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Here are the entries for the March banner theme.

1)

2)

3)

4)

Julian57

Enlisted
Apr 29, 2012
Nr 2 is awesome, so real.
But nr 1 has a chick in there...
The rest are really good too of course!
Very hard decision.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Had to go with Falcon's in the end, being in the maritime industry!

Feel embarrased I entered now, the other entries are epic, seriously talented photographers here!

I kinda winged mine witha computer background lol

Good luck everyone!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Went for #2

firstly because I think it "Forces" the best perspective with focused objects nestled in the middle.

secondly it's right up my ally

Scott D

Enlisted
Oct 19, 2013
Georgia
Loved the whole look of #3 so I voted for that one.

#2 is damn impressive. Looks like real life.

BTW, I'm still enjoying the Sniper Banner every time I visit the forum.

GIJoey

Enlisted
Mar 11, 2013
I like #3, but #2 really speaks to me with its realistic feel. Yeah man I can feel it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Man, I can't see the pics at work. Since it's so tight, I'll try to get on from my iPad tonight to drop a vote...

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Usually I vote straight away as my decision is easy to make, occasionally I have a couple minutes deliberation but this contest... flipping heck, I've had to think about my vote for a good couple of days. This month's contest, imo, has been the hardest one I've ever had to vote on. The entries are mind blowing... and seriously lads I bow down to all three of you, no offence Shadowwarrior as you admitted you tossed your entry in last minute and from viewing your work normally you're ten times better (that's a compliment).

#1 Is brilliant for the home made background on a canvas and until Fled revealed how it was made I would have sworn it was taken in Falcon C's homeland as it, imo, has his kind of style on it. Incredible work and shot Fled.

#2 Is my fav and got my vote. All four have something that draws you to them, sure some more than others but Blackblast's had me wanting more. I wanted to know what has and is happening and what will happen. The lighting is great, as the sun is setting and I can imagine the tension with the search. The set created is amazing and something I was trying but didn't have the time. Blackblast brought his A+ game and imo rightly so gets my nod for the vote.

#3 This is my joint second fav with Fled's. Falcon C has nailed this shot with the dock scene, difficult to get with the moving boats but superb and impressive shot. I love the props used for the two figures. If It wasn't for Blackblast's entry I would have seriously struggled to decided which to vote for out of Fled and Falcon C.

#4 I do like, just not enough going on for me, the concept is there and with some more additions, imo, it be in contention but Shadowwarrior was up against it with the heavyweights entering the contest. I had an entry but missed the deadline and looking at the contest, I'd have been battling it out with Shadowwarrior for the wooden spoon.