Marvel Q&A-Due 8/5/11

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
What's happenin' all? I talked to the individual that ok'd the site for the GI Joe Q&A and have gotten the go to get in on a Marvel Q&A. I'm not familiar with the line but if there are questions that any of you want to ask think them up. I'll have a schedule later today for the questions.

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
when will we get invilsible woman or a fantastic four box set??

have you ever thought of doing a "fans pick" action figure?

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
What's happenin' all? I talked to the individual that ok'd the site for the GI Joe Q&A and have gotten the go to get in on a Marvel Q&A. I'm not familiar with the line but if there are questions that any of you want to ask think them up. I'll have a schedule later today for the questions.

oh by the way, good job MAJOR BLOOD. way to go!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
when will we get invilsible woman or a fantastic four box set??

have you ever thought of doing a "fans pick" action figure?

oddball, no need to wait for Marvel, we've got your answers...

-an upcoming Sue Storm was already shown at ToyFair in a 3-pack with Mr Fantastic and Herbie.

-there have been several fan's choice figures already. I think Havok, Archangel, & Mary Jane for sure and maybe one more.

And yeah, nice work Major!

Last edited:

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Will stands be produced for the 2009 figures as they are packed in with the 2010 & 2011 figures so far?

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
It sucks having to start over from scratch, but I'm back bitches!!! Oh yeah. This is the Marvel Q&A.

Can we please lower the MSRP for the Sentinel? It's an army builder, and if the price point is the same as Galactus it will scare off a lot of collectors (like myself) who otherwise would have bought multiples. If the price was a more palatable $30-35, I would without hesitation buy 3 or 4 to have an army of Sentinels. As it stands, I'll only get one, and group it with my Marvel Legends Sentinel. Thereby having a puny, paltry, mismatched squad of two :(.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was gonna say something, but the sentinel is considerably larger than Goliath and the Ice Troll.

Probably wait for clearance and give one a military redeco.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When are they gonna wise up and lose those lame hip joints and get some that actually work?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
They aren't as good as Joe hips, but they are vastly better than those ML-style ball hips used on the various Marvel movie-line figures. Those look and function extremely awkward IMO.

When are we going to see some better looking female characters? The female buck currently used is terrible (poor arm articulation, DDD watermelon-smuggler bust for every character, etc), and other than Modern Ms Marvel, the female head sculpts have left a lot to be desired as well. Any chance for improvement soon? And when that comes along, feel free to make a slew of outback era x-women like Polaris, Rogue, Dazzler, and british Psylocke!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe that's the problem, the only Marvel figures i've opened are movie ones, and they all have that useless uni-direction ball.

*runs to look at Archangel's hips*

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
When are we going to see some better looking female characters? The female buck currently used is terrible (poor arm articulation, DDD watermelon-smuggler bust for every character, etc), and other than Modern Ms Marvel, the female head sculpts have left a lot to be desired as well. Any chance for improvement soon? And when that comes along, feel free to make a slew of outback era x-women like Polaris, Rogue, Dazzler, and british Psylocke!

I have a question which works on the Joe side too.
Why is Jim Lee Cyclops's ankle hinge blue instead of yellow like his boots? A number of figures seem to have this problem. Why not use the same color plastic as the boots?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll get the questions together this week to see if you guys like them. I'd like to at least get some in this round.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Next questions are due 8/5 if anyone wants me to send some in. You guys are in charge of what you want to know since I am not well versed in the line. They didn't send me answers on the last ones the fockers! I'll be sure to mention we got shafted.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
can you make me a 1/18 su-27 :) Any version, including the su-33/su-37/su-35. Hell, even make a 1/18 su-30 and I'll be happy :D

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I understand the want to have core characters on the pegs but is it necessary to have the same 3 in practically every wave? Iron Man has historically been a B tier character and has enough figures from his 2 movie lines that the regular MU line doesnt even need to address his existence

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Any other questions folks? It's your chance to get questions you may not get to ask other places.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Are we going to see a new female body sculpt anytime soon?

Why is the quality of the Marvel Universe figures considerably inferior compared to the G.I. Joe line if the MU line is more profitable?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, if i could get the hair off and sculpt a new 'do it's work pretty well.

H will fuck it up in production, you watch.

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
From the pictures I saw from SDCC, I can't tell if She-Hulk is actually "in-scale"(i.e., taller than all the other females, and most of the males). Which would mean that she's a 100% new sculpt. Is She-Hulk in scale?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Once you guys have enough let me know what ones you prefer. Hopefully this time the fockers will send the answers back.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I sent in two. That was really all there was on here. They don't come back for a while and if they even will. They slighted us last time. Fockers.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Haven't heard anything. I'm just not going to bother with them on it. Twice they didn't get them so one less thing for me to worry about. Oh, well. Would have been nice considering dude said we were in for it.