MASK

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Just read an eye witness report from Nuremberg toy fair that MASK toys are going to be produced. Interesting...

No word on G.I. Joe, but they tried to dodge this question, so who knows.
M.A.S.K. will come back in the near future!
Star Wars EP7 Toys were on shelf, but to hot to talk about, since Disney is very overprotective.

More News From Nuremberg Toy Fair - The Toyark - News

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm sure there are lots of people excited, but I'm hard-pressed to find a damn to give. I guess it's one of those things you have to have nostalgia for.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
They'll probably be those 2.5" figures they've been pumping out. I never had any MASK figures so unless they bring them back as 1:18 I don't really care. And I don't really see that happening.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Yeah, M.A.S.K. will be little again I am sure. It was a vehicle driven line, so if they go the original transforming vehicle route, they will be small for cost.

But if they are 4", that would be really cool news.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
MASK will be short lived if they can't manage to tie in a cartoon to it. While I would love to see these in 4" scale, there's almost no hope for that after seeing the GotG 2.5" figs.

And what's worse is this line could be pretty good for kids. It's not military based, transforming cars, and it has brand recognition for 80's dads. Give it a cartoon and they would be well on the way toward something good.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Matt Tracker originally had 7 masks, came with the same many sets. he will now have 20 new Masks, come in every set and become the line's Snake Eyes'Wolverine/Spiderman/Ironman

When they finally announce the newer, cooler vehicles, and/or fan favorites, the line will be cancelled and all upcoming stuff discontinued briefly at Ross.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
:lmao: Nostalgia wore off pretty quick

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpPj6J8M4o[/ame]

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't imagine them doing anything with them that would draw my attention. Like Transformers, this property just doesn't interest me.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Nostalgia destroyed. What's the point of the vehicles if they just get out and use their mask's powers?

Anything other than a 1:18 sized Rhino with the 25th Joe style figure will keep my wallet secure in my pocket.

They make a 1:!8 scale version of that truck, and I'm turning it into Optimus! Hell I have a red Hiss Tank that is just BEGGING to be turned int the TF VS Joe Optimus.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I recall watching the show on occasion, but I have no recollections of any particular episode and no nostalgic pull from anything but the intro. I never had any of the toys, but I remember wanting the main guy and the camaro. While I remember the show and toys, it's just not burned onto my brain like Joe and TF.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Yeah, 2 or 2.5 inch figures.

I had a bunch of them. Most of Series one vehicles. Never saw many of the figure packs that I remember.

The only time I tried stealing as a kid was a M.A.S.K. figure. I got caught at KB Toys. I was so nervous I made a huge ruckus opening the box. Decided right there I was no good at crime. haha. They held me for my mom and told my mom I was not allowed to come back. I got in so much trouble at home. A lesson was learned!!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Well, I guess you could say my dad gave me a stamp. Stamped my ass probably 10-15 times with our cribbage board paddle. I think he wanted to make sure the stamp was visible for my brothers to see, to show my glory..............

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Even as a kid I knew, they where great toys, but terrible cartoon. Apparently the worst spies around.

But with the inclusion of the Tracker figure in the Joe line, (Venom subset of Cobra.) I like to include them as a running joke.

We won't see these as a 4" line, & the cars won't be compatable with anything. Although it might be a good idea to keep them sized with Transformers & ditch the figures altogeather.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You mean you didn't get an award or trophy from your parents for learning a lesson like they pass out now?

:lmao: Add this ^ to the pussification of America list.

But with the inclusion of the Tracker figure in the Joe line, (Venom subset of Cobra.) I like to include them as a running joke.

If one slot in this line doesn't get taken up by a GIJOE, I'm gonna be pissed! Yes, I'm still bitter. :grumpy:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Meh, do a line of 2.5" figures and vehicles so it can fail after a year and we can put that license to bed for another 30 years. Let's just get it out of the way.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I don't see Hasbro making this into a 3&3/4 line because of the vehicles. They might make vehicles, but they won't transform....it will simply cost too much, and if the vehicles don't transform, what's the point?

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I don't see Hasbro making this into a 3&3/4 line because of the vehicles. They might make vehicles, but they won't transform....it will simply cost too much, and if the vehicles don't transform, what's the point?

I was never a fan of MASK, so I don't care at all about the vehicles. I would however buy the figures if they were 4 inch.