Modern Beachhead by Stryker927

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Beachhead is one of my favorite Joes. He was always on my assault team as a kid. The mask made him a peer to Snake Eyes and Shockwave so the three often were the ones sneaking into the Cobra base while the other Joes assaulted the front.

I've been working on a modern version for a while. I couldn't make my mind up on what paint scheme to give him. I have not been able to successfully paint camo yet so that was out of the question. I considered a desert theme to fit into the modern theater of war but alas settled on a hybrid approach. This theme is inspired by the Sideshow Beachhead and also by the Night Force figures. I think it fits with my "assault" team memories as well.

I modified his torso to create more freedom for the arms using Obi's tutorial. I love how he can hold his rifle up to his face now.

PARTS LIST
- Head: 25th Beachhead
- Turtle Neck: Steel Brigade
- Torso & arms: RET Beachhead (3 pk)
- Legs: RET Beachhead (3 pk)
- Webgear: Shock Trooper
- Backpack: 25th Airborne
- Goggles: Cast of POC Dusty

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I like it!...if you've got some mag pouches, through them on the front to harken back to the ARAH fig a little ;)

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Yeah, i got done and realized he didn't really have any mag pouches. DOH! I got so busy focusing on the torso mods that I completely forgot. :p