Modern Copperhead by Stryker927

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
As much as I love ARAH and the bright colors of the older figures for nostalgia sake, I am completely opposite with modern figures and my customs. So I decided to update Copperhead. This is a pretty standard recipe but I added a few things to make it my own.

Custom shoulder holster, a nice MJ painted AR, custom knife belt, and a painted head. Used a lot of washes and dry brushing but it doesn't show up as much as I like in the poor lighting in the pic.

My take on Copperhead is he was a hot shot speed boat racer that got into some trouble. Kind of a meat head but drives a boat like no body else making him perfect for Cobra strikes along the coast and rivers of the world.

Thanks for looking!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Maybe?

Stryker927

Cobra Project Manager
Aug 13, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks guys. This helmet also came with the ROC Pilot Barrel Roll and the Joe version of the Firebat. That's where mine came from. I cut out just a little bit more material around the eyes but not much.

I liked the leg swap. Gave him a little more articulation and I liked the tight wrapped legs, seemed to make sense for a swamp person that wants to keep the critters out of his boots. And yes, I was going for the roid look with the tiny head as well as more of a merc persona. Some nice sharp eyes in the group ;)

The rifle is a Marauder's Series 6 AKM I believe.

P.S. "Veiny" lol. Yes, it was funny after the wash and dry brush how much the arms "poped" haha