My Customs

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Original Character: Cobra Voodoo Priest: Ge-Rouge

inspired by my kids and watching Disney's Princess and the Frog for the millionth time with them!! for anyone that hasnt seen it, the bad guy is a Voodoo Priest and my kids asked if there was one in GI Joe. Figured why not, fits right in with the other weirdos!

v1 by mswi, on Flickr

v2 by mswi, on Flickr

v3 by mswi, on Flickr

v4 by mswi, on Flickr

voodoo file card by mswi, on Flickr

Awesome!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
thanks bro, seemed like a natural choice................he has an extensive collection of beads! not much paint though, only the torso, arms, feet, and skull on a stick. only took me maybe 20 mins but fun anyways or so my wife says:)

Funny, it's the paint on the shirt that caught my attention and me even comment on it to begin with, lol...

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
good, its against my Canadian nature to accept kudos for something I had nothing to do with .......sorry, shit sorry again :)

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
A bunch Ive been working on the last little while. FF and SE from the shortlived Reborn/Reloaded series, Wreckage, Skymate. and Dress blue Gung-ho. Torso will be available at The AngelForge shortly.

Untitled by mswi, on Flickr

1.1. by mswi, on Flickr

1 by mswi, on Flickr

8 by mswi, on Flickr

2 by mswi, on Flickr

3 by mswi, on Flickr

4 by mswi, on Flickr

6 by mswi, on Flickr

7 by mswi, on Flickr

9 by mswi, on Flickr

10 by mswi, on Flickr

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have no idea who Wreckage is, but he looks freaking bada$$!!...same goes for Skymate...nice job on all though, as usual :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Damn! Slow down Canuck! You gotta ease us into so much awesome, 1 at a time not a big wave of badass!

Seriously though, I'm about Fireflyed out but I still love what you did. I'm with Eddie, no idea who wreckage is but man he looks like a killer! I've heard of Skymate but I need to look him up, what I see looks very cool.

Gung Ho!!! My ARAH F.A.G. juices are flowing. He looks Amazing! Any chance we can get a few close up shots of the Torso? The medals to be exact. I would buy the shit out of this figure if he was at retail.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
working with a new camera, none of my closer up shots panned out, but this might help.

Attachments

• MVC-115S.JPG
    MVC-115S.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 14

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Joe Declassified Un produced Contest entries

Rocky
Un Produced Space Force figure (group AngelForge project) http://www.yojoe.com/archive/unproduced/prototype9.shtml

Dreadnok Concept Courtsey of Tim Finn and his research over at A Real American Book http://arealamericanbook.wordpress.com/

1 by mswi, on Flickr

2 by mswi, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74662429@N07/8656675678/in/photostream/#
4 by mswi, on Flickr

6 by mswi, on Flickr

8 by mswi, on Flickr

9 by mswi, on Flickr

10 by mswi, on Flickr

13 by mswi, on Flickr

14 by mswi, on Flickr

d by mswi, on Flickr

d1 by mswi, on Flickr

d4 by mswi, on Flickr

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
That 'Nok is awesome. All he needs is a belt with scalps hanging from it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That Rocky head is amazing!...the whole figure is...very nice paint work...

I love the barefoot nok...him and QuickKick need to throw down :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Superb job on all of them, Mike! Paints are clean, and the skin-tone on the 'Nok looks great. I can see it better on my laptop, as opposed to my phone.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
thanks guys. that rocky head and space guys torso and head. were done by krexx and will be up in angelforge's store shortly

Danney

Enlisted
Sep 6, 2012
dude your paint apps are second to none.

I am coming to Edmonton this summer, I think Ill hunt you down and force you to paint for me. :pirate:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
More win bro. These are Outstanding. Love Rocky. I want to see your Rocky fight XOC's Bigger Boa.

ya, I've already taunted X with the idea. honestly I'm pretty sure he's afraid of the Italian Stallion! he knows full well RB will knock the piss but of BB!

Thanks guys!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's a seriously awesome looking Ace...what version is that?...I'd love to see your exact custom in like OD green or something...maybe even tan...

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
it's based off V2 Eddie. I was going to do him in V3 green but my arah fagness wanted something more gaudy. Medd the lower legs came off one of the retaliation 3 pack figures