My Pickelhaube Sherman Firefly with Custom British Troops

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Ever since Pickelhaube did the Sherman Firefly kit and I finished it, I knew I needed some troops to go with it. Using a mix of 25th Anniversary Joes and Action Force Figures I have put together some much needed British Troops. I did the Enfield rifles myself. I made up my Firefly in the markings of the tank that is "claimed" to have destroyed Michael Wittmann"s 007 Tiger. Hope you guys enjoy the photos.

The Tank :

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Thank you guys for the compliments. As for the bookcase it is already full with other tanks and figures, (good pictures for a my collection thread) I'm moving on to other shelves and places in the house at this point.. and the wife keeps asking "how many more tanks do you need?" :lmao:

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Your Firefly looks great !!!

Were did you get the decals from ?

Also were did you get the Offc. cap from ?

Maritime96

South East of Disorder
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Long Island, NY
Your Firefly looks great !!!

Were did you get the decals from ?

Also were did you get the Offc. cap from ?

The decals are 1/16 and are from a company called elitearmor.com - they are very good quality and had a set specifically for the Sherman firefly. As for the officer's hat that head is from a figure called the black major from the UK Action Force line. I came across the Action Force stuff years ago and saw that there are some parts and bodies that with a repaint, work well for WW2 UK troops.