Need Help Adding Clothing to Figures

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I'm working on a project to turn a Nightcrawler figure into a "Barsoomian"-styled warrior from an Excalibur issue called Warlord (a homage to Edgar Rice Burroughs' A Princess of Mars), and to turn an 80s punker Storm into Zarana. Here is what they looked like before I altered them.

With Nightcrawler, I striped him of his red vest-thing, and I painted him black, with blue highlights (he is naked, but the ladies like it that way :p). I what to make a battle-harness, with shoulder-collar, belt, stapes, sheaths, scabbards and holsters (basically this). I have never done anything like this before, and I cant think of what to use. Cloth would be ideal for his cape and loin-covering drape-thingy, but I need something more durable for his battle-harness. I know there are a range of flexible materials - soft-plastic, leather, and the like - but I dont know what to use! If any of you have any suggestions, then I'm all ears.

That would also help with my Storm/Zarana figure, as I what to make a top, that looks like a mutilated, dyed pink coat, held together - in a Mcgyver-ish fashion - with a shoulder-holster. I have put more work into this one, as I already painted her with fair skin, and pink hair.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
^^^ thats the ONLY thing you should do...they aren't just real nice, they are amazing...its insane looking at them...too hard to believe that theyre 1:18

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Well... for what you're talking about, after looking at the comic cover, those are all simple parts really. Straps, belts, buckles, scabbards, etc. - very easy to create.

Love to help you with it, but my current "cloth" project is taking 100% of my time.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
Thanks for the tips. I should checkout Rusforce, but I dont really know him. I have been considering my options. For example, leather is easy to work with, and can be engraved, but it tends to look overly textured when painted.

Here is was I have so far:

I wanted to make Zarana'a top to only cover one breast, with the other one partly covered by the gun-holster (something like this, when the holster is removed), so I added nipples by added droplets of glue. The brown on her knee and thigh is something I did when she had darker skin - I made it looked as if she ripped her pants in a fight. And yes, Kurt is getting a paw-full! :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You may try using a balloon to get the Amazonian exposed titty look.