Night Tide (NF Water Moccasin)

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Here is my Night Force Water Moccasin, or Night Tide.
Recipe:
Vintage Water Moccasin
Vintage TF Tiger Shark parts(anything red)
decals made by me

Decal sheet (scaled it as close as I could to size)

I masked it off and coated it with Krylon Glowz paint (3 or so coats) Then I followed it up with a clear coat to seal it in.

Next, I let it dry over night and then cut and placed the stickers (Im a bit peeved that the cuts arent as straight as I like)

My camera sucks so I was never able to get pics of the glow before I sold it.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Cool idea, but I think the stickers sort of detract from it. I know what you were going for, but the decals are a little weird since they're appearing as an off-white with reversed out black lettering since it's on a black base to begin with.

I would either do without, or see if you can get CobraStickers.com to run you a set of reversed-out clear stickers with white, silver or orange lettering. (One of the guys who runs it is a member here, WildBill.)

http://forums.fighting118th.com/member.php?u=188

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Nah cobra stickers isn't worth the money. The vintage stickers look more like this. True it's more of an aesthetic thing. I appreciate the feedback though!

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Typing on the phone has a tendency to make responses sound harsh. I only find them not worth it since I'm not in the market of restoration or selling vehicles. It's just too much of an investment for me to consider feasible in regards to the material cost associated with my personal work.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Nope, fuck that! Banned for disagreeing with one of our "sponsors"!

Nah, no worries. I figured that's what you meant. You an NC native? I spent the first, oh, 24 years of my life in NC. ;)

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Nope, fuck that! Banned for disagreeing with one of our "sponsors"!

Nah, no worries. I figured that's what you meant. You an NC native? I spent the first, oh, 24 years of my life in NC. ;)

Sho nuff dude! I spent the first 24 of mine in the foothills and mountain near boone, now I call the coastal plain home. Where abouts were your stomping grounds my good man?

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
Sho nuff dude! I spent the first 24 of mine in the foothills and mountain near boone, now I call the coastal plain home. Where abouts were your stomping grounds my good man?

Wish I could say great things about NC but I spent most of my time in Jacksonville.:shoot: