October banner theme - Grave discovery

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Keeping with tradition, October's theme will be Halloween related. This year it will be something that has a grave involved. It can be with a tombstone, mass grave or whatever you can think of related to the subject. Any questions feel free to ask. Do not be shy to use blood. :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Usually BLOOD says No Photoshop if that is the case. Guessing this theme is open season.

Deadline is always end of the month. I aim for 3 days before months end. The 3 day window is usually when votes get put up. BLOOD always gives a final bump letting people know when voting goes up.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I always have grand plans for these things, just never follow through...maybe I will this month...:headinsand:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I'm feeling the theme & have some ideas whirling around my head. Joint winner last year for Halloween, I'd like to win outright so bringing my A game :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I thought I had it posted about photoshop. Guess not. There us none for this theme. All natural.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
3. The submission must be in the correct size/aspect ratio: 920px by 322px. You can use any free editing program to crop your image to this size/ratio. Any image submitted outside of this size/ratio will be discarded. This is MUY IMPORTANTE!

And double check it in your photobucket. I uploaded my last entry which I designed at the right size, but for whatever reason when I uploaded it the size changed.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
And double check it in your photobucket. I uploaded my last entry which I designed at the right size, but for whatever reason when I uploaded it the size changed.

In some players you need to go to full screen, Then it shows the correct size. Grab that image URL & us it. I ran into the same thing using gmail photos