Pardon the Dust

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It was for me too...but it takes a while for me to mention it because I just think it's my dumb ole iPad at first...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh good, it's not just me...it's seems intermittent though...sometimes it's fine, others it takes quite a bit longer to load...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah I noticed that. Not sure what it is.. this time. Probably The Curse ramming against the door, trying to get in..

GIGGIDY!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I keep forgetting to post this but for the last few days my PM email notifications have stopped working.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I keep forgetting to post this but for the last few days my PM email notifications have stopped working.

Same here, but it's been happening on and off again for months. Do you have "instant notification" turned on for threads? I do, but I'm not getting notifications of any type, including PMs.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I don't bother with thread emails. My email would fill up WAY to fast. I just use the notification for PM's in case it's something urgent.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Like I've said a few times as it's happened… It's sporadic. It'll stop, then start back, and then stop, and start back… etc. Without rhyme or reason, but it's mostly annoying for the PM notifications.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
OK, so... in the Officers PX area, I can't seem to upload attachments. The forum allows me to attach pics pretty much every other place that I've tried, but that area just does not give me the option to do so. Also, my PM and thread update notifications have both stopped. Not sure what's happened to them.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah I had to check each one and only that one was disabled. I think we added that subforum later on so somehow it didn't inherit the right properties.. (computer) SCIENCE!

Still looking into the email notification thing.. emails from the system *ARE* working, I just did a test.