now i have this:

i was going for this:

what do you think?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Is that little Megatron Walther P38 from Marauder?

Looks good, btw. The mold for that torso is the exact same as the Skystriker Ace, btw. You pretty much cobbled together a clone of it, from the looks of the pics. I can't tell, but the torso is the Duke from the first "Resolute" 5-pack on the Ace/CC figure. Is that the same one you used for yours?

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I'd definately say thats the walther from marauder

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And now you don't have to waste time, money nor pull out hair buying that stupid SDCC Starscream Skystriker.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Sweet, Great custom. you nailed the look perfectly.
That does indeed look the the marauder P38. I have 2 of them. love it. I took a small plastic q-tip and cut a small piece for the end of the barrell for the P38 and painted it. Greatly increses its accuracy to Megatron.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
saves you a lot of cash instead of getting the real SDCC one. Good skills in making CC that close :)

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
Is that little Megatron Walther P38 from Marauder?
Looks good, btw. The mold for that torso is the exact same as the Skystriker Ace, btw. You pretty much cobbled together a clone of it, from the looks of the pics. I can't tell, but the torso is the Duke from the first "Resolute" 5-pack on the Ace/CC figure. Is that the same one you used for yours?

It is the marauder P-38. The torso on the SDCC figure is the torso for Res Duke, Air Raid, and Lab coat Rex. I didnt like the torso so I just used the one from the canceled Ripcord/Skydive. I just changed a few things like the head, I used a chrome on instead of a silver one, and I cut the holster off of his boot also.

And now you don't have to waste time, money nor pull out hair buying that stupid SDCC Starscream Skystriker.

Ain't got no hair to pull out :) I wanted to get just one so I could put it in my collection but when I realized I wasn't gonna be able to go to SDCC this year I started work on this and something else that will blow your mind, if I ever finish it.

Looks very good!
Now throw that bitch on ebay and say it's a SDCC fig ;)

This is the first figure i have ever painted. Though it looks good in the pic, when you actually see it in person you can see the flaws. I don't think anybody would actually buy this from me.

Thanks to all for the responses.

Be prepared for Phase 2

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
you did a great job IB...looks really good AND you saved an a$$load of money had you tried to acquire the SDCC version

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
you did a great job IB...looks really good AND you saved an a$$load of money had you tried to acquire the SDCC version
i know but it would still be nice to have just put with my collection. but i am not going to give the scalpers the satisfaction of paying that much for one.
nice job man. he looks dead on.
thanks man! i tweaked him a little but i tried to make him look as close as i wanted to.