Rudy Greer

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Rudy Greer is Doc's younger, troubled brother. While Doc went on to help people and take the pacifist approach to life, Rudy was busy being in and out of jail while living at their grandparents. Their parents wrote him off after he was jailed for a gang related stabbing. When he got out he was forced to move out of the house. While living with the grandparents he was constantly in and out of jail.

Finally the system had enough. He was locked up for taking police on a high speed chase in a stolen car where 5 officers were injured in the incident. Two of them while trying to detain him. He broke one's nose and destroyed a knee on another so bad he was forced to retire. Only when they put a bullet in his leg could they even get him under control.

After spending 3 years in prison, he began to get interest in the military. He read many books on vehicles and weapons and was constantly surrounded by the news on TV. He eventually was given the option to join in order to get his sentence taken down.

Once in, he had shown that he was a changed man. Well, somewhat. He could never get that violent streak out of him so they slowly worked him up the ranks and eventually into Team Trident. This was a small SEAL team that is completely off the books and does not go by "the rules" when doing an operation. If something happens to them, they are left to die.

This was just a kit bash since that's all I do. Once I saw GIJCC Wet Suit had the arms he did it was a no brainer. Swap the forearms, paint the neck and throw on a head.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice! Figures he has that knife close for quick reach.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
man thats a great figure...really needed to be at retail...i did the same thing with one of my greenshirt troops, switched out the forearms and head...gotta have some diversity ya know?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I think the story took me longer to do than the figure honestly. I'm lazy with customs.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
that is awesome! I'll take a 5 pack of greenshirts like that ... oh the possibilities for customs. :D

JMM82

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis, Mo.
Awesome story and a cool figure! Glad to see Doc's brother turn it around.

I, too, wish this figure had been sold in stores. Hasbro would've sold lots of these had they chosen that route. It's just a matter of some easy head swaps that I could've been done and made a lot of cool looking Joes. They'd probably be hard to find, though. Definately not a peg warmer!

I just bought one of these on ebay the other night for $94.00. A high price to pay, unfortunately, but I really wanted one and I'm looking forward to getting him. Should be some time next week. I'm going to swap out the head for the 25th Anniv. Dusty, with the camo on the face.

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I didn't know sun glasses were a genetic trait. Nice figure, he looks really good with that LAV. I also like how he can seemingly hold a gun despite having those weird 25th arms.

Last edited: