SDCC 2012 Decepticon Destro Review

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Destro:

Destro is pretty nice. The Decepticon vest is a nice touch. He also has articulated ankles and wrists which is a great! I didn't think he'd have the wrists. Not like he can hold a gun with both hands though. The vest is a tad bulky. Biggest thing I didn't like was the renegades Trooper knee pads. They just look stupid. Is Destro doing concrete work or something? He sure as hell isn't going to fight with those.

He gets a Techno Viper gun in a neon color. Nothing fancy. They just gave him something that looks futuristic I guess. Best thing is he has the money briefcase and it has a Decepticon logo on it. They really made sure to get that logo on a decent amount of items.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hasbro, it's high time that fucking case of money comes with a figure people can ACTUALLY FIND!

For some reason I like this figure, sans the head.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Switch to Techno-Viper head ASAP!...also maybe add the leg armor from previous money bags Destro...

You can't add the leg armor. The pants are too wide at the bottom. You can put it on there but it looks out of place and will warp the plastic.