SDCC 2014 GI Joe exclusive

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, so the Flint people actually want is a con exclusive? Fuck you, Hasbro.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

What does the other Flint look like?

I wish they'd just stick to some random carded figure like they'd done before.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Oh, so the Flint people actually want is a con exclusive? Fuck you, Hasbro.

Yup...

I have to thank em though...all their overpriced exclusive shananegans, not selling the figures that are in stores in findable quantities, halfa$$ed LBCs, and basically just dropping the ball on the line in general, they've genuinely turned me into a doesn't-give-a-f*%# fan and I am saving a lot of money...

If I get some Joes, cool...if I don't, *shrugs*

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Kinda wish it wasn't limited to 1 per (although it's likely best that it is); I wouldn't have minded getting a second for fodder.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Since the new 4 seat Vamp was created I have no use for the old style so I don't really care about the Vamp in this set. I also don't really care for the Eel and I have plenty of Night Landings. The only reason I bought the set was for Flint. I may end up selling it all and just keeping the Flint. I'll also be looking to buy extra Flints for fodder.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Since the new 4 seat Vamp was created I have no use for the old style so I don't really care about the Vamp in this set. I also don't really care for the Eel and I have plenty of Night Landings. The only reason I bought the set was for Flint. I may end up selling it all and just keeping the Flint. I'll also be looking to buy extra Flints for fodder.

Join the club.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Fucking TRU...I had one in my cart with a couple other items to get free shipping...processed my whole order and only after it went thru did it come up and say the Joe set wasn't available but they went ahead and charged me for the other stuff...so the took out the SDCC joe set added back in the shipping cost and charged me anyway. Luckily I was still able to cancel the entire set but that's just a dick move.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I wasn't pissed it sold out because all I really wanted was the flint but that's just a dick move that they couldn't notify me that it was no longer available before they charged me.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I wasn't pissed it sold out because all I really wanted was the flint but that's just a dick move that they couldn't notify me that it was no longer available before they charged me.

Yo, I got you covered. Hellion42 just wanted the cobra shit, so if you want, you can have that Flint. PM me later about it, but don't stress.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I will possibly be dumping the Eels/Night Landing rafts from both my sets (urban/arctic and this one); TBD once I have them in hand.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I actually owe K-tiger for a care package he sent to me once. but since i'm and Eels fan, and these are too high, I may be getting 2, so I can please you both.

Oooh, Ewok's gonna please us. :eddieism::trollface:

I'd trade one of my Eels for a Flint, if you're amenable. LMK if and when you get yours.