SlayerCon 2011

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
For everyone who has been wanting the Vault pieces from Slayer. now is your chance. if it hasn't been mentioned already, PO-12 vault sale is open over at SDS store. http://slayerdesignstudio.3dcartstores.com/ 20% off using this code PO-12-20% Copy and paste that code exactly for it to work. it is listed on the stores front page as well. Happy hunting, give yourself some time for the hunt, there's lots to choose from in there.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
yep everything on the site, I didnt limit anything at all.

Well crap, I was hoping there'd be some limitations. That's the only real downside, is it's addictive and I end up spending too much! :)

Any chance of the hardware coming back? Like T-bars? I keep having to scrap torsos just to remove the t-bars, and the ones you were selling for awhile were excellent. I think I asked this before but forgot the answers, so apologies for beating a dead horse if that's the case.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Order submitted... just waiting on Val Kilmer in 2 weeks ;)

I also hope we'll get to see:
Tom Selleck
Keifer Sutherland
Jeffery Donovan
The Rock
Matthew Fox

Sometime in the future.

bigbawsmcgraw

Enlisted
Jul 7, 2011
PLEASE no more talk of slayer con. i stay in bonnie scotland and aint got a hope in hells chance of going. it sounds like it'll be brilliant but reading about HOW brilliant bums me out. so again no talk of slayer con thanks bigbawsmcgraw ( bitter and jealous we scotsman that cant go)

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
Oh slayercon is going to rock, load of endless fodder, having the whole weekend to just geek out and enjoy customs....man bigbawsmcgraw your going to miss the first ever custom party hosted by slayer.....this bums me out as well.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Oh slayercon is going to rock, load of endless fodder, having the whole weekend to just geek out and enjoy customs....man bigbawsmcgraw your going to miss the first ever custom party hosted by slayer.....this bums me out as well.

lol... Like pouring salt into your wounds, huh bigbaws? I'm not sure yet as to whether or not I'm not going to be able to go either. So, I might have to join the jealous, bitter non-goers...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
So, when will we get to see the new stuff for PO-12? I'm really excited to see Val Kilmer and whatever else you've been cooking up.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Spent my day today hanging out with SlayerDave. He was nice enough to allow me to drive down and see how the magic happens. It was heaven. His setup is really cool and I even got to see him and DarkWynter cast a few items. I learned alot!! I got to tell you, if this was any indication of what Slayercon will be like, It will be a most memorable event!!! Can't wait!!

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Spent my day today hanging out with SlayerDave. He was nice enough to allow me to drive down and see how the magic happens. It was heaven. His setup is really cool and I even got to see him and DarkWynter cast a few items. I learned alot!! I got to tell you, if this was any indication of what Slayercon will be like, It will be a most memorable event!!! Can't wait!!

I'm jealous. I want a private tour of Slayer design studios. :)
I'm glad to hear it was awesome; I can't wait for SlayerCon.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

Very cool! I'd like to make it to SlayerCon, but it looks like it isn't going to happen. That was cool of Dave to let you see how the magic happens.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Is there a schedule of events for SlayerCon?
I just want to know when stuff is happening, so I know when to show up...

Also, this may have been covered before, but I'll be coming up from Virignia and my GPS needs an address...

Thanks. I'm looking forward to being there.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I wish I could be there this weekend, but I'm not going to be able to make it. :( Next year for sure though!

I hope you guys have a great time and that the hurricane doesn't interfere with it.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Well, with the Hurricane, I can't make it. It's a shame, but it's just not worth the risk... plus I've got a new Puppy, and I can't leave him alone for so long with the weather this bad. I hope y'all have a blast.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I had a blast today at the con, My oldest son went with me and he too said it was the best day ever. I met alot of fun people and it only rained. Irene my ass. lol. Got me a Road Pig head so i got a little painting to do tonight. I bought my son a Transformer that was for sale there from JimSloth.

I met Fogger too!! Hell of a nice guy.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Fogger video taped most of it. So I decided I did not need too. He was gonna upload them to Dave's laptop and JediMasterBen will upload to youtube. I'll make sure the link is posted here once its up on youtube if someone else doesnt beat me to it. I may go back tomorrow too.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I have tickets to the Yanks/O's game tomorrow- if it gets rained out, I'll def make it up- the cats should be ok by that time, I hope.