Task Force 27: Bishop

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
Bishop is the team leader. Before he personally assembled Task Force 27, he spent time in the CIA's Special Operations Group, and before that he led an Alpha team in the 5th SFG. In addition to being team leader, Bishop is a skilled sniper and medic and can speak 7 languages fluently, including Farsi, Arabic, Swahili, Russian, and Pashto.

Recipe:
Head: Obi wan
Torso, Arms: 25th Ace
Hands: ROC desert Duke
Upper Legs: ?
Lower Legs: Wild Weasel
Kneepads: BBI
boots: ROC desert Duke
Jacket: POC Zartan
m110: Custom (made from marauder parts)
Holster and Pouches: BBI
Go Bag: POC Zartan

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
looks really good....nice detail work weathering...funny thing to notice, but his shoes look great, nice paint job on them...what did you use for straps on his legs?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice, I've passed on that head sculpt and you've proved me to be foolish. Works great

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
outstanding!

Thank you very much!

looks really good....nice detail work weathering...funny thing to notice, but his shoes look great, nice paint job on them...what did you use for straps on his legs?

I'm pretty proud of the shoes, myself. The strap's are flexrex. Same stuff used for making weapon slings.

Nice, I've passed on that head sculpt and you've proved me to be foolish. Works great

I love that headsculpt. I definitely repainted the hair with lots of washes and dry brushing to get it to look that good, though.

much thanks for all the feedback.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Great weathering all around. The pants and feet are outstanding. The paint you put on the scarf(?) thats part of the jacket sculpt really brought that out. I had to look at mine to see if it was originally part of the jacket or sculpted on by you.